Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacme! Long time no see, girl! Lovely piccies!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi to the Shipper Family but the party seems to be over? Oh, well, I didn't have anything to add. I've been NaNo'ing so between work and writing that novel, I haven't had time for writing ship. I hope to get back to it soon!

A shippy piccie...

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      From the Ship, Ship, Special Ops Team*

The Thanksgiving Shipper's Poll

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

8* Threads: Sam and Jack fishing.

Please vote for one and don't forget to tell us why?

Sam and Jack fishing, of course!!!! Real Time not Alternate Universe not Alien-influenced!!! Sam.Jack.Fishing.Relaxing.In Love!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Hello, fellow shippers! In honor of our event, I decided to try to write a little fan fic (only my second). My muse must have been with me, because it came together a lot faster than the one I've been working on off and on for a month!

I hope you like it. It's short, just a little "slice of life" as to what I think Sam and Jack are probably doing now! Since Gateworld is having problems with the fanfic portion of its site right now, I uploaded it to fanfiction.net. I hope you like it! It's called Thanksgiving in the Springs. Here's the link!

Now, I'm off to catch some sleep! Back a little later today!!!!!
        I tried to send feedback but~~~~~~~It was beautiful and simple and something they could represent on the show--Great job!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Hello, fellow shippers! In honor of our event, I decided to try to write a little fan fic (only my second). My muse must have been with me, because it came together a lot faster than the one I've been working on off and on for a month!

I hope you like it. It's short, just a little "slice of life" as to what I think Sam and Jack are probably doing now! Since Gateworld is having problems with the fanfic portion of its site right now, I uploaded it to fanfiction.net. I hope you like it! It's called Thanksgiving in the Springs. Here's the link!

Now, I'm off to catch some sleep! Back a little later today!!!!!
          SHIP, SHIP HOORAY!!! ((((sg-1fanintn)))) Your story is delicious, delightful, and delovely about Our Sam and Jack!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Sacme! Long time no see, girl! Lovely piccies!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi to the Shipper Family but the party seems to be over? Oh, well, I didn't have anything to add. I've been NaNo'ing so between work and writing that novel, I haven't had time for writing ship. I hope to get back to it soon!

A shippy piccie...

The party just starting! Don't forget to write for us poor shippers when you have time. Your stories keep the light burning! We love you MEiMei! To the new shippers run don't walk to Mei mei site and read away!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Pick your favorite kiss!
              Posted this last night but alot of our European shippers were in ZZZZ world-so I'm posting it again!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                SHIP, SHIP HOORAY!!! ((((sg-1fanintn)))) Your story is delicious, delightful, and delovely about Our Sam and Jack!!!!

Yes ! it's a very good fan fic ! SHIP FOREVER !
                SHIP POWEEEEEEEEERRRR !
                -SAM: Thank you sir !
                -JACK: For what ?
                -SAM: For being here for me
                -JACK: Always

Comment

I love this one :

Why ? because it's the only kiss they can remember it, each other.
                  -SAM: Thank you sir !
                  -JACK: For what ?
                  -SAM: For being here for me
                  -JACK: Always

Comment

Jack: Walter, it's me. I need to talk to Colonel O'Neill.

Walter: Yes, General, Sir. I will attempt to locate her.
                    Jack: Attempt? FCOL, Walter, I need to talk to her now!
                    Walter: I'll do my best, Sir.
                    Jack: I'm waiting.

Siler: Sir, we're still trying to locate Colonel O'Neill.
                    Jack: Siler, where's Walter? What's taking so long?
                    Siler: Sir, it's been kinda busy around here.
                    Jack: Is there something going on that I should be knowing about? Like now!!
                    Siler: No, Sir, um, but I can patch you to General Landry's speaker phone.

Landry: Jack, hey, how's it going? You're looking for Sam?
                    Jack: Cut the crap, Hank. I've been getting the run around ever since I phoned in. I want to talk to my wife. Pretty simple request the way I see it.
                    Landry: Jack, buddy, hey, she's busy. She's our top scientist, ya know?!
                    Jack: Busy? Is this code for something that I need to be concerned with?
                    Landry: No, no, no. Hey, can I have her call you back?
                    Jack: Wait a minute! I'm so on my way over!!
                    Landry: No, Jack, not necessary. Honestly, I'll have Sam call you right back.
                    Jack: Right back as in now right back?
                    Landry:**chuckles**Yes.

Sam: Jack, is everything OK? General Landry paged me and said to call you immediately.

Jack: Honey, I'm fine but when I called I got passed from one person to the next. FCOL I just wanted to talk to my wife.
                    Sam: Oh, honey, you were worried?
                    Jack: Um, maybe, kinda......well, a little.
                    Sam: You're sweet but I'm fine. So, why did you call?
                    Jack: Oh, yeah. Well, I'm at the market with the Thanksgiving shopping list. I stopped for a Starbucks and somebody bumped me from behind with their cart and I spilled my coffee on the grocery list. I wanted to check about some items that got blurred.
                    Sam: OK.
                    Jack: Potatoes.
                    Sam: 3 pounds.
                    Jack: Whole cranberries.
                    Sam: 2 pounds.
                    Jack: Butter.
                    Sam: 1 pound.
                    Jack: Rolls.
                    Sam: 1 dozen. **giggles**

Jack: Sam, stop giggling. Ya want me to shop or what? I'm playin' nice here with this while you're off saving the world.
                    Sam: Sorry. Next item.
                    Jack: Fresh flowers.
                    Sam: 2 bouquets.
                    Jack: Pumpkin pie.
                    Sam: 1 pie.
                    Jack: Whipped cream.
                    Sam: 3 cans.
                    Jack: 3 cans?
                    Sam: What's the matter?
                    Jack: Sam, aren't three cans of whipped cream kind of too much for one pumpkin pie?

Sam: **whispers into the phone** Jack, who said all three cans are for the pie?
                    Jack: What.....**big grin** So, when will you be home?
                    Sam: Soon flyboy!!
                    Jack: Oh, Baby!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
                    **thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the caps**
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

SHIPPERS AND FRIENDS, WE HOPE YOU JOIN US SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20.
                        HERE'S ONE OF OUR ACTIVITIES!!!!

The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*Presents

An Activity to Create a Memento
                        Of Sam and Jack
                        Or
                        The SG-1 Team
                        Or
                        Any of your favorite Stargate characters

A BOOKMARK!!!

For your own personal use
                        Or
                        To share in Another Activity

Borrowing a Stargate SG-1 book
                        By Sally Malcolm
                        And trading bookmarks among the borrowers!!!

Some possible materials for creating the bookmark.

One of the two books available to borrow.
                        A Matter of Honor is Part 1 and The Cost of Honor is Part 2 (not shown).

Please remember that because we have all ages viewing and participating on
                        the Sam and Jack Family Discussion Thread,
                        the bookmarks should be rated G for All Ages.

All are welcome to post a picture of your bookmark on the Thread next Sunday for the Ship Event Celebrating The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving.

More info to follow.
                        *florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, nell, sg-1fanintn
                        sigpic

Comment

Nell, do you have book 2. I just finished bk.1 Can I borrow bk.2 please. Any one needing bk.1 , PM me your address and I shall send you the book

Comment

Jack: Mitchell, bring the Guiness. Yes, newbies bring the beer!!!!
                            Sam: Honey, who were you talking to?
                            Jack: You can cross the beer off the shopping list!**smirk**

**thanks to gatebee for the cap**
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Nell, do you have book 2. I just finished bk.1 Can I borrow bk.2 please. Any one needing bk.1 , PM me your address and I shall send you the book
                                ((((gatebee)))) The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team has 2 books among us to share. I am starting a list.

Book 1 A Matter of Honor is mine. Here is the list.
                                LOL4JACK
                                sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor is florence's. She is sending it to
                                nell
                                LOL4JACK
                                sg-1fanintn
                                gatebee?

But, if you can borrow it from someone else than please do so cause I think each of us will have it for several weeks. It's possible to read it in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X