Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very pleased to show you my first sam and jack video ! It's called "always" . I hope you'll enjoy it...

http://rapidshare.de/files/7892947/always....wmv.html
    -SAM: Thank you sir !
    -JACK: For what ?
    -SAM: For being here for me
    -JACK: Always

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Okay, I'm going to try stopping my monologue here and start a little discussion...

I don't know a lot about Thanksgiving since it's a typical US holiday. But it seems to me that it has something about thanking, right ?

So I was thinking : What do we have to thank Sam and Jack for ?

I know I have to thank them for making me find out this great Shipper Family, with which I've had so much fun. My life wouldn't be the same without you guys !

And you ? What do you have to thank Sam and Jack for ? What did it bring to your life ?
      Good Morning Flo!!!!!

Well, I've been around for 8 months now and it's amazing how coming here has changed some part of my life.... What do I have to be thankfull for? Let me count the way...

- I'm thankfull for all the support that I've received during good times and bad times
      - I'm thankfull for all the laughs, jokes, photo captions
      - I'm thankfull for fanfics... (didn't know them before)
      - I'm thankfull, because I made a dream come true, I went to my first Con and met the actors that potray my favorite charachters.. (although still have to find RDA's address )- I'm thankfull for all the people that I've met, Trupi, Lynn, SugarShaker, Lys, Lonely_Star and many more to come....
      - I'm thankfull for re-discovering my favorite show every time with a new light
      And last and not least
      - I'm thankfull for all the all the friends that I've made

What I'm not thankfull for is for having to work today and leave you for the next 8 hours!!!! but I'll be back... with more countdown... hey the day will not be over and the next one is a special one... believe me

So... Shipper, what do you have to thank Sam and Jack for?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

((((Meli))) A fic.... I'm so proud of you... I'll come back and read it later Squeee... I didn't know you write fics... I'm jealous... although I do know another shipper with an "unfinished fic" that I'm dying to read the end... I hope she hasn't given up!

((((Elody)))) Congrats on your first video... I liked it also jealous I have no idea how to make one but maybe that's what I will be thankfull for in my next thanskgiving

Puttsburghgirl, are you awake!!!! fell out of bed

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

- Thanks for making us dream
          - Thanks for all the fics, vid and pics, etc
          - Thanks for making me meet a nice shipper family
          - Thanks for this special day

Comment

From the Ship, Ship, Special Ops Team*

The Thanksgiving Shipper's Poll

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

1* Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

2* Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.

3* Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

4* Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

5* Solicitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment

6* Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion.

7* Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.

8* Threads: Sam and Jack fishing.

9* Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"

10* Divide and Conquer, when they are in the separated between the shields and Jack says he will not leave her.

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.

Please vote for one and don't forget to tell us why?

Comment

For the shipper family on Mini ship day

Power to Sam and Jack and all festivities

Caty

Comment

hi dears

8. season Affinity

Sam talk Jack about ring (married with PETE ) ,Jack look like he see a ghost

my poor english
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  From the Ship, Ship, Special Ops Team*

The Thanksgiving Shipper's Poll

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

1* Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

2* Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.

3* Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

4* Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

5* Solicitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment

6* Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion.

7* Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.

8* Threads: Sam and Jack fishing.

9* Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"

10* Divide and Conquer, when they are in the separated between the shields and Jack says he will not leave her.

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.

Please vote for one and don't forget to tell us why?

I'd say Jack and Sam fishing ! because I was expecting it for a long time ! and now the fishing scene is true ! so thanks for this shippy moment ! Sam and Jack... fishing...WITH TEAL'C AND DANIEL ! LOL !

Comment

Video special for mini ship day

"Just because of you " (Les bronzes font du ski soundtrack )...comical

See link in my sig for my Sam and Jack videos

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ElodySchumacher
                      I'd say Jack and Sam fishing ! because I was expecting it for a long time ! and now the fishing scene is true ! so thanks for this shippy moment ! Sam and Jack... fishing...WITH TEAL'C AND DANIEL ! LOL !
                      not good with T. and D.
                      thise scene say nothing change (only friendship )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                        not good with T. and D.
                        thise scene say nothing change (only friendship )
                        Yéé ! I know !
                        But the best shippy scene for me is the "always" scene . Because it means : "I'll always love you" ... Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by ElodySchumacher
                          Yéé ! I know !
                          But the best shippy scene for me is the "always" scene . Because it means : "I'll always love you" ... Sigh...
                          yes, yes
                          true is, Sam say Jack 8 years, no & no (fishing)
                          this is only scene with Sam & Jack fishing together

another little shippy scene is in Citizen Joe (Sam call Jack)
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

Oooo Caty, I love your pic!!!

The first chapter of my new story "At the Crossroads" is up on my site

http://members.optusnet.com.au/cleve...inys labyrinth

so please come and have a look.

Happy mini-shippers day everyone!!!!

I've also noticed a lot of hints to Stargate in RL: Brought the Wizard of Oz on DVD on Saturday And also watched Back to the Future 3 with Mary Steenburgen... I've got SG-1 one the brain...everything relates to it!!!

Comment

Oh yeah,

Thanks too for all the green and belated Birthday messages

Comment

Lovely Shippers,

Happy Shipgiving!

I don't know if I'll be able to give any special presents today-- I just got home an hour ago from dancing. I'm pooped and my mouse seems foreign to me. But please know I'm thinking of my happy, shiny family. So eat, drink and be merry-- for tomorrow ship will be ours!

always,
                                ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X