Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering if there were any other Australians out there who are also annoyed that they chose to put Headland on instead of Stargate! Cos i know i am!

SuSiE_SG1
    Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Hi everybody !

My name is Elodie. I am French so sorry for the mistakes. I have just discovered this site. I've been following the show since the begining now. I am fond of Jack/Sam relationship. And I heard that in season nine there isn't Jack/sam ship so it makes me very sad. That's why I came on this site, in order to talk with you about Sam/Jack .
      So talk to you later shippers !
      -SAM: Thank you sir !
      -JACK: For what ?
      -SAM: For being here for me
      -JACK: Always

Comment

Welcome to shipper family Lisha

Make sure little baby become a shipper too

Hope you will have fun over here to remember the good old days of Sam and Jack ship

I used to be a x-files fan big time and still I am ..as I like to talk about it too

Don't forget to visit Stargate Intel where I mostly post specially in the Other shows thread ..and there is an x-file thread over too but there are really good threads for SG1 and SGA too

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...p?showforum=50

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ElodySchumacher
          Hi everybody !

My name is Elodie. I am French so sorry for the mistakes. I have just discovered this site. I've been following the show since the begining now. I am fond of Jack/Sam relationship. And I heard that in season nine there isn't Jack/sam ship so it makes me very sad. That's why I came on this site, in order to talk with you about Sam/Jack .

Coucou Elodie I'm French too so is florence and lonely Star ....We post here and we also post in the off topic thread "Parlez vous francais " Come and join us sometime !!!

and of course welcome to the shipper family Have fun

and my mum was born in Reims

caty

Comment

Hi everybody !

hi dears, i am back

hi elodie, you little? mistake (i hope), see episode 9.07 (exdeus)
            talking between Sam & Berret in car (enjoy, not, not exactly )
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody !

Welcome to the thread Elodie! Don't worry about your English and if you need help with translation you can PM Caty, Florence, Lone_Star and LoL4Jack who speak french. Come and play often epecially tomorrow if you can. It's a marathon Jack and Sam day. So come and post and meet the rest of the family!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody !

Bienvenue Elodie ! Super, une française de plus ! (we're slowly taking control of GW but shhh, it's a secret... )
                We're always happy to welcome new shippers because they make us remember of the good time when we found out the Sam/Jack ship... *shippy sigh*
                What's your favourite episode ? Your fav shippy scene ?

I don't know if you've seen it, but you're invited, as every SJ shipper, to 'The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving' tomorrow (start at 11AM - french hour - and it will last the whole day )

And if you want to talk with other frenchies, you can join us in the "Parlez-vous français ?" thread.
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

[QUOTE=trupi]
                  Why do I get that feeling that while they were filming the scene they didn't realize they were standing above horse poop! Just a thought!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot everybody ! I'll be here tomorrow ! I m looking forward to it ! My favorite episodes are "divide and conquer" when jack says "because I care about her. Much more than I am supposed to" and of course the "always" scene in Threads.
                    But I m looking forward to watching the "not exactly" scene (as Dexterav says )

Comment

yes, this is a very nice scene

and see scene in Heroes2 between J. & S. in room
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot everybody ! I'll be here tomorrow ! I m looking forward to it ! My favorite episodes are "divide and conquer" when jack says "because I care about her. Much more than I am supposed to" and of course the "always" scene in Threads.
                        Coucou Elodie... bienvenue

Regarding "exactly" what happened that day, I can tell you that for us, in this Shipper thread, it will be know as the day the Thread Squeed.....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

SHIPPERS AND FRIENDS, WE HOPE YOU JOIN US SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20
                          FOR THE O'NEILLS' FIRST THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION.
                          HERE'S ONE OF OUR ACTIVITIES!!!!

The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*Presents

An Activity to Create a Memento
                          Of Sam and Jack
                          Or
                          The SG-1 Team
                          Or
                          Any of your favorite Stargate characters

A BOOKMARK!!!

For your own personal use

Or

To share in Another Activity
                          Borrowing a Stargate SG-1 book
                          By Sally Malcolm
                          And trading bookmarks among the borrowers!!!

Some possible materials for creating the bookmark.

One of the two books available to borrow.
                          A Matter of Honor is Part 1 and The Cost of Honor is Part 2 (not shown).

Please remember that because we have all ages viewing and participating on
                          the Sam and Jack Family Discussion Thread,
                          the bookmarks should be rated G for All Ages.

All are welcome to post a picture of your bookmark on the Thread next Sunday for the Ship Event Celebrating The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving.

More info to follow.
                          *florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, nell, sg-1fanintn
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            Coucou Elodie... bienvenue

Regarding "exactly" what happened that day, I can tell you that for us, in this Shipper thread, it will be know as the day the Thread Squeed.....
                            So Sam says "not exactly" in this episode because she is with Jack !!! aaaaaaaaaaa! Great ! It's official now ! YEEEEEEESSSSSSS ! My shippers friends, there is a god and it's not a Goa'uld !

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              Howdy Shippers! I keep getting sidetracked by all the ff you're telling us about and forget to post

Have we ever had a discussion about what the question could be in WoO? Obviously it's not THE question Maybe Daniel could see Jack's preoccupation, guessed the reason was Sam and was ranting about how the frat regs stink

That's just MY opinon. What do you guys think?
                              Oma-I like that theory-a lot!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

hi everybody, my name 's aurélie and i'm a friend of elody so i'm french too and i'm terrible in english so excuse me for mistakes!!!!!
                                i wanna to say that elody is a crazy girl about stargate!!!!!! and i like it too!!! but she knows everything !!!!!!
                                [COLOR="Red"]

Comment

Working...
                                X