This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    OK, just in case you are a little bit shy and don't want to come out and play

B is for BROCA DIVIDE!!!!!

Can't make up my mind which one I like better
    I rather like the one where she slams him on the bench and climbs on top of him. Whoops pg, pg
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      To the shipper family

Caty
      Caty, I love the colors! So pretty-Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Gwen (can I call you gwen?) Your fics are brilliant!!!!! Especially 'I'm WHAT'...I wanna read that third trimester
        You can call we Gwen. everybody else does. I just added the Third Trimester.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

*runs off to read*
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Caty, Lovely pic!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

hi again guys
              hope you're all well
              BTW how is sixth going Oma ? I hope everything is fine. I haven't been around for so long...

as I said yesterday I have my first vid ready...don't be too hard on me
              I wish I had some other images to use some times but I had trouble using my dvds if someone can help me on this matter It'd be very helpfull

well here it is, I didn't know where to host it so it's lame and very slow but I hope you'll be able to see it anyway... and if one of you shipper friends have a little room on your site to host it, you know where to find me

enjoy (I think the first link is the best) and tell me what you think, your opinion matters A LOT...

it's called I'll always be there by Roch Voisine

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...M0ZR9JCR9EVJUS

http://media.putfile.com/Ill-always-be-there34

Comment

hey kids, just dropping by to say, I'M BACK! i'm finally back!

did i miss anything important or good?

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  hi again guys
                  hope you're all well
                  BTW how is sixth going Oma ? I hope everything is fine. I haven't been around for so long...

I wish I had some other images to use some times but I had trouble using my dvds if someone can help me on this matter It'd be very helpfull

well here it is, I didn't know where to host it so it's lame and very slow but I hope you'll be able to see it anyway... and if one of you shipper friends have a little room on your site to host it, you know where to find me

enjoy (I think the first link is the best) and tell me what you think, your opinion matters A LOT...

Beautiful and shippy!!! thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    hey kids, just dropping by to say, I'M BACK! i'm finally back!

did i miss anything important or good?
                    (((stargate barbie))) Well, if you stick around over the next 10 days, there will be an announcement for a Shippy Event!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

(((((((((Marion)))))))))) I was getting worried.. how did you paper go? nice to see you back... I'm also back, got home finally 5 weeks after my adventure began

((((Oma))) Sorry that I took your pic... but I agree with you before we move to K and THERE are a lot of examples of "K" let's give some of our fav pics of "J"

Stargate Barbie... come and join us in the Photo Shippy Alphabet "K" is next

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

JAVA Jack
                        **thanks ivy714 for the cap**
                        sigpic

Comment

ok, i suppose k could be for kerry, who was just full of great ideas!

k is for the kids that sam and jack will have.

Comment

i'm sure everybody already knows about this but go here and vote for amanda tapping!
                            http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608/

and pass it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Warning: This is not a "happy, go-lucky", party post. "Venting" warnings in effect. Read at your own risk.

Sorry, but a slight correction:
                              Spoiler:
                              You got to see the AT Sam and Jack snogging. I'm trying to keep contained just how angry I am at this . . . that they could give us that but not a real kiss with *our* S&J.

I have definitely become fed up with TPTB, and especially JM. His comment acknowledging the ship (yeah, big surprise - how could he deny it?) is no big revelation, and I'm tired of being ignored and shafted by TPTB on the show. We were told to write, and we wrote, and it still got us nothing. Another AU kiss and bupkus otherwise. I don't care if we get a ten-minute bed scene with the real Jack and Sam in the last episode of season 9 - I won't be watching to see it.

I know, I know . . . it's just a TV show. <sigh>

Hi just popping by tonight - hadn't been here in ages...anyway...

S10 will air the 200th epi for SG1 - wouldn't that be a LOVELY time to finally give us a nice Sam/Jack shippy moment if not an entirely ship devoted epi!!! Of course with our luck JM and TPTB will decide that's the time to kill Jack off for good. I agree that our writing, polling, e-mailing etc does ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD!!!! We'll never get a clear and decisive Sam/Jack moment... S9 has definitely left me wanting more...
                              This is great.
                              I told ya.
                              I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                              Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                                hi again guys
                                hope you're all well

Marion !!! You did it ? Woohoo !! *runs to watch vid*

Wow ! Excellent !!! So much better than everything I could have ever imagined ! Thanks a lot !

Oh and K is for...

Kiss !!!
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X