This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hi again. I took a close up of the picture on the dress. The big smudge over Amanda's face wasn't me, but was actually on the photo. (honest!)

Uau! That's a steep price too, did she model it at the auction and how much did it sell for ?

Comment

Wow Bev...RDA's autograph...on one of the WEDDING PHOTOS!!!!!!!!

And the dres

I've been thinking of writing to RDA for his autograph, but I'm too shy
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        Oh I think they now that we are there because on a lot of the dvds you hear them say that they have received a lot of letters over this, or that there is a big fan base that has been waiting for that. For everyone posting or lurking just think about it, if all of us shippers wrote just one letter to each of the addresses posted I don't think they could help but hear us; of course it doesn't mean they will listen but at this point I think it is our last opportunity to be heard in great numbers and before the shows are written. Thanks for posting the addresses!!!!!!!!
        and if we do this (which i'd be a part of), we should focus on scifi and sony/mgm. i think these guys are the ones pressuring/coming up with these swell ideas for season 9/10.

if we *really* could get shippers to just write one letter each... it would show them that we still care. that we'll always care.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi chums. I had a wonderful time at Gabit last weekend, and Amanda is just wonderful. 'Legends' had tons of Stargate stuff for sale, and one of the items was THE wedding dress. I thought I'd post the picture here.

ooh, thanks for sharing, dips!

did you happen to see any NEW femme fatales pics there for sale? i could have sworn i'd heard that they were going to sell some.

oh, any NEW pics to share from the POV wedding scene (between alt sam and jack)?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi again. I took a close up of the picture on the dress. The big smudge over Amanda's face wasn't me, but was actually on the photo. (honest!)

WOW, thanks!

*squees on another POV pic*

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
              I found this on another website I belong to and immediately thought of my shipper family and how much they would love this.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

Visit this site and scroll down to Notable Guest Appearances!
              That's funny...but I think it's safe to say that they don't have anything nailed down for next season. Contracts are even still up in the air. And I'm pretty certain that, if real, we would have read about it here on GW or from the SciFi channel or other reliable sources.

This here is a practical joke.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi everyone, just a fly-by post before I head off to SG10, it's very unlikely anything shippy will come to light over the weekend, but fingers crossed anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  More bad news folks from the SG1-Solutions blog

Spoiler:
                  We already knew there were doubts over MS's return, but now...it's gotten worse...According to them, Claudia Black has signed on as a regular

<snippety doo da>
                  I highly question that information.

First off, yesterday I read on Abydos Gate about the above plus information on two other people...and it quoted JM's blog as its reference. The only problem is, JM never said any such thing on his blog. The only mention he made to contract negotiations was the fact that he had nothing to do with it. They have since pulled the information.

To the best of our knowledge...officially...everyone has been given a contract to look at...Ben, Amanda, Claudia, Chris and Michael. To date, we have zero official confirmation about any of them...except statements from Michael and Amanda regarding their specific situations.

With regard to Claudia, Amanda said she's been offered a contract. But riddle me this...what type of contract? For how many episodes? Whether you did one or twenty, you'd STILL need a contract. She might have been offered an ep or a few eps...or the entire season...we just don't know. Furthermore, we don't know if she will accept the contract as it has been offered to her or after negotiations are complete as she has her own logistical reasons (among others) to think long and hard about what she's planning to do in the near and distant future.

So will she sign? Probably...but as for the type of contract she finally does sign, well that's anyone's guess. That's true of all of them right now as they are in the midst of negotiations...and I'm sure it'll be at least a couple weeks or more before we know anything for real. At that point, it'll be featured in the news section on GW's home page, released by SciFi in their press releases, etc. and then we'll know for sure who's signed on for what.

Last edited by Uber; 04 November 2005, 12:27 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Majorsal you are right, all it would take is one letter from each and every shipper. I honestly think that this is the turning point; if we wait for season 11 (I hope not) and they don't even mention Jack in season 10, I think the storyline will have passed him up and I'm afraid many of the shippers may disband by that point. We have to at least make an attempt and fight for what we believe in. So, send those letters to Sony, MGM, and TPTB and be heard.

Comment

Ah! Shippy moments like that make me cry! I loved POV, it was a wonderful episode and I wanna see it agian! . . . .. . . . . . . . . . Woot,can't wait for the signed pic.!

Comment

You know what I find interesting about that photo? Jack's in a tuxedo suit and not his AF uniform.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                          You know what I find interesting about that photo? Jack's in a tuxedo suit and not his AF uniform.
                          I had the same thought!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            I had the same thought!
                            Me too!! And he does look sooooo good in his AF uniform.

Comment

Okay, Jack looks good in his AF uniform but he doesn't look bad in a tuxedo suit IMO

Since we're talking about Point of View, just imagine it's OUR Sam here...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

In Canada last night we had a half hour special on Season 9. I don't know if other countries showed this before season 9 premiered or not. A number of interesting things were said and not said, I guess. AT said that this season there was going to be nothing about her personal life, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. She said it very emphatically. She also said that Cameron led the team different from Richard then corrected herself and said Jack. Interestingly she said that Jack often deferred to the other team members but Cameron was more "a man of action." Not sure what show she is watching but, oh well. She also talked about the chemistry the actors have and how it shows how everyboby cares for each other. Again, I think she must be watching reruns. I don't want to sound too negative but RDA wasn't mentioned at all (except that one thing) and also without RDA these people are seriously NOT FUNNY.It was the most bland and dull behind the scenes that I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X