This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    To be fair, wasn't that AT who cleared that up? It seems like JM's the only PTB who ever answers us about ship...
    Don't you think TPTB were upset with AT for letting the cat out of the bag on how bad they handeled her. If no one had emailed, do you think it would have been cleared up that quickly?
    sigpic

Comment

Looking for a fan story and maybe someone in this thread can help me:

Sam is married to Joe--lives in Colorado Spgs(I think and also nothing to do with 2010). She is attacked and severely injured off-world. Then near the end there are big doings on a ship involving Jack, Joe, Sam etc. Sally Reeve might be the author, but I'm not sure about that. Would tell more but don't want to give the plot away in case someone hasn't read it yet and wants to.

Well, I hope this is enough for someone to recognize the story and tell the title and/or author.
      Last edited by Gatetrixer; 03 November 2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Don't you think TPTB were upset with AT for letting the cat out of the bag on how bad they handeled her. If no one had emailed, do you think it would have been cleared up that quickly?
        Yeah, that's a good point, it probably wouldn't have been. Go people power....

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          Yeah, that's a good point, it probably wouldn't have been. Go people power....
          Yeah, I'll drink to that!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Yeah I agree, except I think that the SG-1 fan base as a whole was upset at how she was treated. It seems they have a tendancy to just dismiss the shippers complaints or suggestions. We aren't their target audience. We're the group with issues and is never happy with what little we get.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hi chums. I had a wonderful time at Gabit last weekend, and Amanda is just wonderful. 'Legends' had tons of Stargate stuff for sale, and one of the items was THE wedding dress. I thought I'd post the picture here.

sigpic

Comment

Hi again. I took a close up of the picture on the dress. The big smudge over Amanda's face wasn't me, but was actually on the photo. (honest!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Hi chums. I had a wonderful time at Gabit last weekend, and Amanda is just wonderful. 'Legends' had tons of Stargate stuff for sale, and one of the items was THE wedding dress. I thought I'd post the picture here.

OMG ! That's Sam's wedding dress !

Thanks for sharing Bev ! From everything that I've heard about Gabit, Amanda really seems to be a wonderful woman
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hi again. I took a close up of the picture on the dress. The big smudge over Amanda's face wasn't me, but was actually on the photo. (honest!)

Thanks for the photos!

Weren't they selling copies of the photo shown in the episode? How come we haven't seen any scans yet?

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                      Thanks for the photos!

Weren't they selling copies of the photo shown in the episode? How come we haven't seen any scans yet?
                      Yes they were. They brought a lot of the wedding pics for us all to buy. My one has RDA's signature on it! Unfortunately, my scanner is refusing to work for me at the moment *kicks scanner*, but if/when I get it working I'll post the pic. Legends obviously listened to the shippers, as they made sure there were plenty of the wedding pictures for us all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes they were. They brought a lot of the wedding pics for us all to buy. My one has RDA's signature on it! Unfortunately, my scanner is refusing to work for me at the moment *kicks scanner*, but if/when I get it working I'll post the pic. Legends obviously listened to the shippers, as they made sure there were plenty of the wedding pictures for us all.
                        You have one of the wedding pics ? And with RDA's signature on it ?
                        Lucky girl !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Cool! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            You have one of the wedding pics ? And with RDA's signature on it ?
                            Lucky girl !

There was a charity auction on the Saturday, and Amanda was running up and down the room showing everyone the items. She is really funny and was goofing around. One of the items was a set of Sam and Jack's dogtags. Whilst she ran around with them, she was rubbing them together, saying, "Sam and Jack...together at last!". LOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

There was a charity auction on the Saturday, and Amanda was running up and down the room showing everyone the items. She is really funny and was goofing around. One of the items was a set of Sam and Jack's dogtags. Whilst she ran around with them, she was rubbing them together, saying, "Sam and Jack...together at last!". LOL!
                              I knew she was a shipper at heart ! Good girl !

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                Looking for a fan story and maybe someone in this thread can help me:

Sam is married to Joe--lives in Colorado Spgs(I think and also nothing to do with 2010). She is attacked and severely injured off-world. Then near the end there are big doings on a ship involving Jack, Joe, Sam etc. Sally Reeve might be the author, but I'm not sure about that. Would tell more but don't want to give the plot away in case someone hasn't read it yet and wants to.

Well, I hope this is enough for someone to recognize the story and tell the title and/or author.
                                I think it may be Kaleidoscope by A. M. Richardson http://www.marimba26.com/Kaleidoscope.doc. It was the first fantic I read and still rank it as one of the best ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X