X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    yay!

we're back up and running!

for future reference - the shippers' home from home is here - http://forum.stargate-intel.net
    Thanks, that is SO going into my fave list!

Just sayin'.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I found this on another website I belong to and immediately thought of my shipper family and how much they would love this.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

Visit this site and scroll down to Notable Guest Appearances!
      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
      Hic Comitas Regit
      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
        I found this on another website I belong to and immediately thought of my shipper family and how much they would love this.

Only problem is, the season always starts in July. I believe this is a bogus listing.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

i want to believe it. i wish.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            i want to believe it. i wish.

sally
            Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is a video game!!! Sorry, I was getting a little excited, too. I looked at the Store and that's where I found the listing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch
              Only problem is, the season always starts in July. I believe this is a bogus listing.
              Depends on where you are as to when the season starts. But I thought the same thing, but not just anyone can put stuff up there. And they do say that future dates are tentative.
              Although the fact that it is called "No Hope" is kinda funny, could be fake or not. It was good for a little (well who am I kidding, BIG) squeeeeee!
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                Depends on where you are as to when the season starts. But I thought the same thing, but not just anyone can put stuff up there. And they do say that future dates are tentative.
                Although the fact that it is called "No Hope" is kinda funny, could be fake or not. It was good for a little (well who am I kidding, BIG) squeeeeee!
                I want to go on record that at first I thought the link was about a video game. Well, Queenie and gatebee set me straight. I think it's legit and I'm...I'm...Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeing...a little bit!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Ohh, just thought of something. Seasons normally start in September, maybe no one told IMDb that Stargate seasons start in July (in US) and they just know that it is the first Ep. Give me enough time and I will make up all the excuses I need to make this real!!
                  sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    Stargate SG-1: The Alliance is a video game!!! Sorry, I was getting a little excited, too. I looked at the Store and that's where I found the listing.

Scroll way, way down to Guest Appearances.

Comment

Interesting-although yes the season does usually start in July, so logically September would probabably not make a lot of sense. Have they even started writing season 10 yet? I would suggest asking Joe M about it, but if Joe himself hasn't been asked to do season 10 yet, it may not be diplomatic.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        ooh, a pete costume!

sally
                        I bought you a house~~~Gurrrrrrrrr!! She has her own house thank you!
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope this tidbit is true...but I'm don't think it will be...
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                            Ohh, just thought of something. Seasons normally start in September, maybe no one told IMDb that Stargate seasons start in July (in US) and they just know that it is the first Ep. Give me enough time and I will make up all the excuses I need to make this real!!
                            Just our luck, it would be one of the eps Sam is in Atlantis. If he does appear, lets hope they don't give him a lame scene. It would be good to see him and Sam together again.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

So apparently RDA will be in the first episode of season 10 huh?!? Well I would like to believe it as well, but I bet Imdb have gotten it wrong! And I agree with Rouge about it being our luck that Sam would be in Atlantis... that way tptb can still keep pretending that the ship just doesn’t exist anymore!

Btw Sue… thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great time (apart from being ill), lots of pressies and lots of cake . I got took to Alton towers yesterday as they have a deal going on... £10 to go on the top 10 rides, in the dark. It was trés cool! So I have had a great few days!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch
                                I have to disagree. Just look at Paradise Lost - a very strong Sam/Teal'c and Sam/Janet episode. Forevery in a Day and Jolinar's Memories had some wonderful Sam/Daniel moments. I think there have been many eps throughout the seasons that have highlighted the friendships between each of the characters.
                                For Paradise Lost - yeah, I agree completely, but that was in S6, and I think they did start concentrating more on those relationships from S6 on, I just think they should have done so in earlier seasons.
                                You're right that there have been eps that have shown the other relationships, but I don't think they were developed to the degree their respective relationships with Jack were, until S6. JMO

Comment

Working...
                                X