X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    spoilers for s8's citizen joe

it was joe's reaction. all of joe's reactions were joe's in that ep.

sally
    i loved the reaction... but also i loved the way citizen joe was with jacka nd sam about their relationship... he was hilarious, just the right amount of humor needed in the scenes
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

T is for Taking Their Time!

(The Powers That Be, that is!) 'Cause we already know Sam and Jack are

TOGETHER ALWAYS

Just sayin'.
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Well said and I agree with every drop of it!!!! (just a driveby posting)

Hi to all family members. Shipper Cookies are on me!!!
        (((((((((((((((((((((((((nana)))))))))))))))))))))

so nice to see you again!!!!!!!!!

*gobbles up whole plateful of shipper cookies*

What? A guy's gotta eat ya know...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
          I had 1 boy and 4 girls too. Then the last one (last, do you hear me? Last!!) was a boy, so you never know!

Anyway I can't find any info on CB being pregnant, maybe people are confused with
          Spoiler:
          Vala's pregnancy.

I found out on the Anti-Season 9 thread quite a while back that CB is pregnant and thus Vala's pregnancy was written in. I posted it here but no one commented, so I figured everyone knew. Guess not, since suddenly quite a few are mentioning it. I suppose it's true, as some on thatAnti- thread are long timers.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Mary you are not the only one to get attacked, for your opinions. Lately, I feel like I'm talking to myself since I posted some things which were later quoted by others and they got the response. Mary, we can't make everyone happy but we do have a right to our opinions! Please keep posting because some of us do consider your opinion important.
            ((((((((((((((((((trupi))))))))))))))))

Well said!! I, for one, come from a country that values freedom of speech....or is supposed to anyway, though lately I seem to see more and more special interest groups twisting the very document our livelihood was based on inside-out, outside-in, and upside-down so that it's barely recognizeable as a shell of its former self. I shall stop there.....If I rant anymore this post will take up a whole page....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              mary, don't leave!!

it's a *completely* different atmosphere over here. stay with your shipper friends and find acceptance and understanding.

and yes, like you, i wasn't thrilled by the renewal. i'm thinking it has more to do with *10 seasons of stargate!* bragging rights than anything else. and i 'do' love the idea of sg1 hitting that mark, but there has to be a LOT of improvements to make it something to be proud of. and i mean the show's substance to be worth being proud of.

but like i've said before, i'll still give it a try. as long as sam remains, so do i.

and if we get a little sam/jack wedding as a 200th ep gift... i'll die a happy woman!

sally
              Yup, it sure is! That is why I like it here and at Samanda.
              sig by PM

Comment

I would love a SG movie with the original team actors, but--would it have ship and what would the plot be? If it were to be pointed toward a general audience I wouldn't be surprised if Sam/Jack ship were ignored because after all so much TV and movies are youth oriented and any ship might be with a younger couple. That a couple of new young actors be hired to be peripheral characters and they fall in love. The only S/J ship that we might get would be very faint, maybe just a hint that would tell us they know each other VERY well (better than nothing but not that HG kiss).

The plot might be free-standing, with the original actors back it could very ignore what has happened in the last few seasons.

Not that I would want any of this(except ignoring S9) and of course we've been told that any movie is unlikely right now.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Lately, I feel like I'm talking to myself since I posted some things which were later quoted by others and they got the response.
                  Welcome to the club. I often feel the same way. On the other hand, I'm sometimes very gratified at the responses I get. One thing I've noticed--often the responses are under the jello cubes and not on this thread.

Comment

Sorry if i need spoilers for this - i don't know how to do them!!

Watched Origin last night - does anyone else think RDA looked ill??

Also, why on the opening credits did they put the actors names but not characters names and when they got to daniel it says "Michael Shanks playing Daniel Jackson"?? As if we don't know.... Why on him and not the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena

Also, why on the opening credits did they put the actors names but not characters names and when they got to daniel it says "Michael Shanks playing Daniel Jackson"?? As if we don't know.... Why on him and not the others.
                      i thought that he did look rather ill... i hope he wasnt and that it was just the camera playing tiricks on us....

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena

I think the Michael Shanks thing is contractual. It's been like that ever since he came back in season 7. It's probably more noticeable if they are using the shortened credits.

I haven't seen Origin yet, so can't really comment on Richard Dean Anderson, but I have heard that from a lot of people who've seen it.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Wow...some Brilliant posts here last night.

Some quick comments...

I saw Origin, and I quite liked the Ori and as for RDA...They were nice scenes...as a BIG fan of the J/D relationship (since I'm a slasher aswell as a shipper) I was reasonably happy with the 'I'm hungry' scene, as for him not looking well...I don't think it was that...here's what I think:
                          As far as I know...RDA did a lot of excercise while working on Stargate...he did a lot of the physical stuff with Jack (running around on other planets, ping pong () etc) and he did things like Pilates too...with him no longer really working in the TV industry, I don't think he's doing as much excercise as he used to, and he did have that broken ankle...the main thing I noticed is that he'd put on weight. As for looking tired...well...He had to have gone to Vancouver for that last scene
                          Spoiler:
                          with Mitchell
                          and with him having custody of Wylie now (no speculation or comments please...forum rules) I'd say he's probably pretty tired!

Now...on with the rest...

(((((((Mary)))))))) Please don't leave! things might be tough here just now, but stick with it.

(((((((SHIP NANA)))))) Welcome back!

And I gotsta go!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i love your sig sueKay... its sooo cute... i love cartoon drawing of SG1

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Wow...some Brilliant posts here last night.

Some quick comments...

I saw Origin, and I quite liked the Ori and as for RDA...They were nice scenes...as a BIG fan of the J/D relationship (since I'm a slasher aswell as a shipper) I was reasonably happy with the 'I'm hungry' scene, as for him not looking well...I don't think it was that...here's what I think:
                              As far as I know...RDA did a lot of excercise while working on Stargate...he did a lot of the physical stuff with Jack (running around on other planets, ping pong () etc) and he did things like Pilates too...with him no longer really working in the TV industry, I don't think he's doing as much excercise as he used to, and he did have that broken ankle...the main thing I noticed is that he'd put on weight. As for looking tired...well...He had to have gone to Vancouver for that last scene
                              Spoiler:
                              with Mitchell
                              and with him having custody of Wylie now (no speculation or comments please...forum rules) I'd say he's probably pretty tired!

Now...on with the rest...

(((((((Mary)))))))) Please don't leave! things might be tough here just now, but stick with it.

(((((((SHIP NANA)))))) Welcome back!

And I gotsta go!
                              Love the sig by the way!!!
                              I hope he was just tired. But then Jack would be tired, new job, new relationship..... busy man

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                And on another positive note, my friend Christy aka GetCarter has 3 nominations on "The Stargate Music Video Awards" so congrats to her!!
                                1 in the "Jack" category and 2 noms in the "Sam/Jack" category.
                                All nominations can be found here:

http://www.stargatevideoawards.com/sg1nominations.htm

I called her and told her about and she was exited!!

waterfall
                                CONGRATS to GetCarter

I also would like to thank the fans responsible to have nominated 4 of my videos in the Stargate video awards 2005 ..the Sam category and the Sam and Jack Category ..the last one being "All by myself " one special and unique video from the editing side ....so thank you to all of you

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X