This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wako!
    I thought I would start an appreciation thread for Thor because is such a greyt little guy.
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Man81/thor.jpg

(I ment to spell great like that)
    Who doesn't like Thor
    He's so cool, like Yoda
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 April 2009, 06:56 AM. Reason: Pic requote tags changed to URL
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hallowed is Thor

Comment

Not exactly Thor, but Thor's race... so I thought it would be appropriate here!

I'm not a thunker, I just am curious.... why are the Asgard's Naked?

Spoiler:
        McKAY: Don't stare -- he hates it when people stare.

SHEPPARD: Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?

McKAY: Intergalactic hyperdrive technology's kind of new to us, so we need his help.

SHEPPARD (glancing at Hermiod again, and whispering to Rodney): Is he supposed to be naked like that?

See!! Even Sheppard wants to know!

Comment

Thor was sorely missed last season! I was just watching New Orders again and it just reminded me how much I love Thor! Just saying

Comment

Working...
          X