This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmartFox
    ahhhhhhhhh, that pic makes him look like a demon or something. Its just black and empty in there.
    so true
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by .Ra.
      Hey, fellows! Has this ever crossed your mind: Why do the Asgard keep walking about naked? Aren't they the least bit ashamed?
      Why would they be? Its not only natural, its their own doing as well. Its a marked sign of thier intellectual openness; can you see humans giving up clothing just because they didn't need it anymore? The Asgard use loads of technology, I'm sure they know how to use an air conditioner and a furnace. Therefore they have no need for clothes.
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        Um ... massive pics ... weird posts talking about having Thor babies ...

But hey, I love the little guy. Don't you just love his superior ... superiorness?

What he could look like ... http://www.3rdinfantryclan.com/images/Thor.jpg
        I rather have him look like this.

Comment

i am in the process of making a brass bust of thor. I love thor he's the coolest
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Um ... massive pics ... weird posts talking about having Thor babies ...

But hey, I love the little guy. Don't you just love his superior ... superiorness?
            Hehehe, yeh, there's even more of that on my Sam/Thor ship thread.

I'm sorry, i couldn't resist but to actually start it

lickle Asgards would be so adorable!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
              Hehehe, yeh, there's even more of that on my Sam/Thor ship thread.

I'm sorry, i couldn't resist but to actually start it

--Tan
              I love that picture.

Comment

What, the mental image of Thor and Sam's love child?

Hehehe, Thor is ace!

--Tan

Comment

Thor and I are old drinkin' buddies. He's always great about picking up the tab.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson

--Tan
                    Awh, they would. The Asgard are kinda cute already and just imagine mini-thems running around. Awwwh... I want one!!
                    !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

get one at your local cloning lab
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        I rather have him look like this.
                        Yeah ... but I kind of like the Cat-like features of the Asgard. Their big eyes remind me of a cat when it's blinking innocently at you ..

"Food .... Food ... meow .... *blink*"

"No.. stop looking at me like that. Must ... Not ... fall ... under ... cats ... eye ... spell ... Corndog ..."
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

THOR is the coolest alien/asgard/ally/person in the universe
                          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            Thor and I are old drinkin' buddies. He's always great about picking up the tab.
                            I wondered where he got that slightly glazed expression from. Now I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I wondered where he got that slightly glazed expression from. Now I know.
                              *lol*

I'm a big fan of grey aliens with large black eyes anyway... So being a Thor fan is obligatory for me. I'm very happy that the grey aliens in Stargate are so kind and friendly because unfortunately they often play kind of evil roles in other shows or movies. Therefore I love Stargate.
                              And above all Thor is particularly cool and wise and gentle... man... I love that guy. He is so cuuute... and I like his voice And his itsy bitsy smallness... ok... now call me freak already.

Hey something interesting: Here in Germany they actually made a female out of Heimdall *g* I'm wondering why... Well I wouldn't mind Heimdall being female. Far from it! I'd love to see some female Asgards even if they aren't distinguishable from the males. I mean... It would be logical because why do they say "he" to Thor though he has no gender? Well he hasn't any but you get the point... male without being male and the females woud be female without being female... *lol* oh my... whatever. *explodes*
                              ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
                              ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Comment

[QUOTE=Zeta
                                Hey something interesting: Here in Germany they actually made a female out of Heimdall *g* I'm wondering why... Well I wouldn't mind Heimdall being female. Far from it! I'd love to see some female Asgards even if they aren't distinguishable from the males. I mean... It would be logical because why do they say "he" to Thor though he has no gender? Well he hasn't any but you get the point... male without being male and the females woud be female without being female... *lol* oh my... whatever. *explodes* [/QUOTE]

I was thinking Heimdall might be a girl until they started saying "he." Teryl Rotherty did the voice & motion capture (I think that's the right term) for Heimdall so it would make sense if Heimdall came off as a bit feminine.

Comment

Working...
                                X