X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    How come we only see male asgard i.e thor and freyr
    Theory, maybe that's all they have since most of the Asgard we have met had male names.

No females

Seriously through, I like Thor and the Asgard.

Comment

do asgaards even have a gender ?
      even if there was females, we might not even be able to tell the difference

Comment

I don't thnk so. That's why they can't have kids, and IMO, that is a downside of the cloning.

Comment

Originally posted by Member No.5171
          ^^agreed.
          Nope, Anubis is...not Thor.

Comment

After seeing that pic with Sam's hand on Thor's chest I'm about ready to open a Sam/Thor ship thread.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hey, fellows! Has this ever crossed your mind: Why do the Asgard keep walking about naked? Aren't they the least bit ashamed?

Comment

i guess not and they dont seem to have **** which isnt surprising due to the fact that they cant reproduce
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by .Ra.
                  Hey, fellows! Has this ever crossed your mind: Why do the Asgard keep walking about naked? Aren't they the least bit ashamed?
                  Aren't the supposed to be the 'fathers' of us all? Why would they
                  be ashamed?

Thor is the best 'alien' on Stargate.

Comment

I love Thor!!! Little asgard kiddies would be sooooo cute

Hehehe, i thought about starting a Sam/Thor ship thread with that pic too, but nah, i'll let someone else do it

--Tan

Comment

go on do it
                      Lo' there do I see the line of My People, back to the Beginning,
                      Lo' they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them,
                      in the Halls of Valhalla, Where The Brave May Live Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by .Ra.
                        Aren't they the least bit ashamed?
                        They're dead sexy and they KNOW IT! They strut about in their sexy leather-y skins saying "This is what yer shooting for folks. Ya gotta get those cloning scientists of yours busy if ya ever wanna get busy Asgard-style...oh wait...nevermind.

I like Thor's utter imperturbability. Heimdahl got a little snippy with Carter during the escape with the old-style Asgard. Thor is always totally cool, even when Anubis was about to plant the spikey mind probe in Thor's noggin.

Comment

is it true that the thor manakin once touched carter's arse and she turned around and slapped him
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                            Thor is the best alien on Stargate. I want to see him in more sg1 episodes; helping them more directly, you know.
                            Alot of times he cant help them because of the Goa'uld/Asgard treaty. He is so cool.

I don't think we see any females because they dont have any. They are all one sex because of the cloning.

Comment

Um ... massive pics ... weird posts talking about having Thor babies ...

But hey, I love the little guy. Don't you just love his superior ... superiorness?

What he could look like ... http://www.3rdinfantryclan.com/images/Thor.jpg

What he looks like. Look Deeeep into his eyes .... http://www.sgccheyenne3.fsnet.co.uk/tc46.jpg
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh, that pic makes him look like a demon or something. Its just black and empty in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X