This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Woo-hoo, I am back! I will try to stay for the duration! However, I just came from a holiday party were I had several glasses of "grown-up" egg nog. Yummy, but makes me sleepy

==><== BEST SHIP EVER

Comment

Look # 64

Jack has just returned from his horrific experience with Ba’al. Sam doesn’t know the full extent of what he’s been through, but you can see how much she wishes she could be closer to him, do more.

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                Woo-hoo, I am back! I will try to stay for the duration! However, I just came from a holiday party were I had several glasses of "grown-up" egg nog. Yummy, but makes me sleepy

==><== BEST SHIP EVER
                                Welcome Back!

Turn on some Stargate and crank it way up.

Stay with us Lucy!

Comment

Working...
                                X