Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help us name our new (relation)ship!!! (Contains Reckoning spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to check with SpaceMonkey, but you lot have some good ideas. Keep it up and our ship'll be sailing in no time!

P.S Merrin_Delaney - love your sig!

can i use it?

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

Comment

Hello all! SpaceMonkey and I have been talking recently, and, seeing as we can not seem to settle on a name for our ship, we've decided to go with the ...

SS Yet-To-BE-Named

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Member...ambaalsig2.jpg

Thank you all for your suggestion, there were many, but we could not agree. We our now taking on a crew. If you'd like to join it, please post you name and rank (or watever)

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

Comment

woooooooooooooooooo, yeah! SS Yet- To- Be - Named! LONG LIVE SAM/BA'AL!
        Teal'c: Chelnak!
        Daniel: Direct translation: Very cool!

Teal'c: A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Jack O'Neill: "Au revoir"... it's French for "ciao"

Daniel Jackson: Can we stop agreeing on how we're gonna die, and start doing something about it?

Comment

I have had weird messed uo fan fics floating around in my brain sooo long before reckoning 2 came out. I always loved this pairing lol. It works out quite nicely in my head after viewing the GCC pic in the Baal appreciation thread.

Comment

CartBaalanch

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
              I have had weird messed uo fan fics floating around in my brain sooo long before reckoning 2 came out. I always loved this pairing lol. It works out quite nicely in my head after viewing the GCC pic in the Baal appreciation thread.
              Soooo.... are you gonna write that fic and post it?

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
                CartBaalanch
                So, what you think of that?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                  Soooo.... are you gonna write that fic and post it?

do you think i should write it?? b/c I am working on another story right now but I could do that eventually.

Comment

do you think i should write it?? b/c I am working on another story right now but I could do that eventually.
                    Of course!!! WRITE!

Comment

Hmmm .. It was kinda a dumb idea. I tried thinking it out when I got home from school and all I could get was a basic storyline about Baal capturing Sam (to get back at Jack for abyss, of course) and Sam winds up wanting to be with Baal. Thing is, I am not experienced at writing fics with higer than a PG rating and when I gave it a try once it came out all screwed up and sounded awful.

Comment

what about the roddenberry(sp)
                        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity."
                        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hmmm .. It was kinda a dumb idea. I tried thinking it out when I got home from school and all I could get was a basic storyline about Baal capturing Sam (to get back at Jack for abyss, of course) and Sam winds up wanting to be with Baal. Thing is, I am not experienced at writing fics with higer than a PG rating and when I gave it a try once it came out all screwed up and sounded awful.
                          It doesn't have to be smut, you know. I'm not picky. I'd do it myself, but unfortunately I'm more a visual kind of person

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                            It doesn't have to be smut, you know. I'm not picky. I'd do it myself, but unfortunately I'm more a visual kind of person
                            yeah same with me.. thats why i dont think i could every write it and be satified enough to post it...

Comment

Ss Angus
                              Ss Sam O'neill

Comment

Well, its not my choice of ship but - "SS Carter's on the Ba'al".
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X