Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2012: Tenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    I need a clean copy of the picture from 'The devil you know' of Sam standing between Apophis and Jack, after Jack is shot with the staff weapon. Anybody got one?
    What do you mean by "clean"?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                Time to confer the Shipper U Masters Degrees!

I want a degree!

Nolamom, Love all the crankies...or smileys...what DO you call them? I see Sam is dressed in the hot tub one.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

sigpic

Comment

A perfect score on all ten Shipper U Quizzes is 100.

For those who scored:

100-96: You really know your shipper stuff. You are the shipper every other shipper looks up to. Congratulations! You have graduated from Shipper U Suma Cum Laude!

(Copy this degree-if you earned it-and use any photo editing program to add your name.)

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      I want a degree!

Nolamom, Love all the crankies...or smileys...what DO you call them? I see Sam is dressed in the hot tub one.
                      You have to take the quizzes first!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        What do you mean by "clean"?
                        I want to make a 'Self Sacrifice' pic with it -the one in the gallery has Sam's head cut off. If it's not blurry (or too blurry), that would be great as well.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            I want a degree!

just gifs - that's the file extension designation, and I have limited creativity when it comes to naming...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                              I need a clean copy of the picture from 'The devil you know' of Sam standing between Apophis and Jack, after Jack is shot with the staff weapon. Anybody got one?
                              I can get you one if you haven't already gotten it by now. The scene I remember is not with Apophis but his top guy. There isn't a shot with all of them in it. There's a closeup of Sam holding her hand up, then a drawback with her and Jack on the ground then of her going to the bad guys.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X