Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2012: Tenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it! I'm on my Android phone and can't remember how to subscribed to this thread so that I can find it later after shop day. Can someone tell me how? I.m in the hospital and the forum is to hard to view on my phone so I won't her able.to see ask the wonderful posts until.after it's all over
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
      Darn it! I'm on my Android phone and can't remember how to subscribed to this thread so that I can find it later after shop day. Can someone tell me how? I.m in the hospital and the forum is to hard to view on my phone so I won't her able.to see ask the wonderful posts until.after it's all over
      At the top of the page, there is a Thread tools menu, just pick Subscribe to this thread from there.
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning and Happy Ship Day!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
          Above the first post on any page is a link called "Thread Tools." Click that and a menu will drop with a link for subscribing.

Comment

I'm all shipped out!

I can fix that!

Comment

Holy Hannah, 10 years!

Happy Ship Day Everyone!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

sigpic
                Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

I was not checking your six!

Comment

First postcard for You know you're a Sam/Jack shipper when...

Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Number 2

Chapter 1

Comment

Number 3

Chapter 1

Comment

Number 4

Chapter 1

Comment

Number 5

Chapter 1

Comment

Number 6

Chapter 1

Comment

Number 7

Chapter 1

Comment

Working...
                                X