Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2012: Tenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look #41

Despite the challenges posed by the recent uncomfortable confessions, Sam has a lightness about her here with Jack. This is flirty Sam.

Comment

Look #42

I know you were expecting the kiss, but this is more poignant. This is right after Jack tells the alien archeologist, “I lost my son!” Jack is not one to share his pain, and Sam is witnessing it up close and raw. She looks at him with such empathy and love at this moment.

Comment

Look #43

Sam has long admired Jack, especially his leadership, and followed him with great devotion. But as Jack is getting ready to destroy an entire species and Daniel with them, she is clearly disappointed in him. And their relationship is in such a place that she can let him know it. Yes, she’ll follow his orders, but she doesn’t want to and he knows and has to live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
          Biggest problem is, I get a mouthful of fur if I kiss him and he does not like it either
          Soooo not gonna ask!

smilies by zuz
          Last edited by UhSir; 28 July 2012, 03:28 PM. Reason: wrong img

Comment

Look #44

They don’t know who they are, or realize there are regs and fears keeping them apart. Sam looks up at Jack with an openness and trust that she’s usually trying to hide behind military protocol or even some harmless flirting.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well, if Dr Janet isn't the house we can take Dr Shipper -- as long as the First Shipper Teal'c endorses it!
                sigpic
                My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Look #45

This is the moment when it sinks in that Sam can’t be Thera and she is saying goodbye to Jonah, a man who loved her openly.

Comment

Janet
                    sigpic

Comment

Look #46

The distress on Sam’s face is palpable. She has travelled to a goa’uld stronghold, enlisted the help of her father, almost crippled their ship to get to Jack (and Teal’c) in the X-301 before it’s too late. There’s no way is giving up, and she won’t let him give up either.

Comment

Look #47

is such a quiet, sweet moment. They’re on their way to a minefield, but here they are just sitting together, comfortable in the other’s space. Sam is pulled from her reading by a board Jack, but rather than annoying her, she finds it charming and jokes with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                          Biggest problem is, I get a mouthful of fur if I kiss him and he does not like it either
                          Ain't that how it goes.
                          sigpic
                          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Look #48

There is a huge difference here between the Entity looking at Jack—with anger and hostility—through Sam’s eyes, and how she seeks him out for comfort and reassurance when she is once again herself.

Comment

Look #49

This is Sam in charge. Sure, Jack is the CO, but we both know Sam is the boss. When Jack (and his clone) are acting immature, Sam knows how to get him back in line.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Soooo not gonna ask!

smilies by zuz
                                My Jack
                                Janet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X