• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valenship!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...family/sj1.jpg
        Okay, sir, she's gone. You can open your eyes now.
        And great shot.
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                Thank you hlndncr! Looking forward to those future Little Shipper titles!

EDIT: and we hit 1,200 posts sg-1fanintn!
                Ditto!
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

By Terrah...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bwahahah! I love this!

Comment

Comment

Traveler Enroute1, you ever notice that the link to your fanfiction on ff.net account in your sig is split in two?

Plus, I just really noticed the pen name! I love your Whimsy and Decommissioned Sam rocks!
                              sigpic
                              My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Last-minute drabble (inspired watching this ep today):

Spoiler:

Counterpoise

-A drabble tag to ‘Fragile Balance’. Counterpoise (verb): to bring into equilibrium.

“…and being trapped inside a scrawny little body isn't my idea of cute, Carter.”

The smile fell away and she looked reasonably sobered. This might seem funny in the short game, but starting life over in his teenage years did not appeal to Jack O’Neill. He poured milk on his Fruit Loops and ate in silence, watching his second nibbled thoughtfully on her oatmeal. Her eyes were downcast, studying the table, her mind completely engrossed in the mystery of how he could have regressed over 40 years in a single night.

He watched as her lashes fluttered with each blink, the way she delicately licked her spoon, and at one point the scent of her shampoo wafted across the table to him. He felt a familiar twist in his gut. This was wrong on so many levels. This was unacceptable…he couldn’t stay this way indefinitely. The military wouldn’t have him, not like this, and while leaving the service would be a blessing on one hand, it solved nothing –he had just gone from being the off-limits CO to being the off-limits, definitely-not-legal, minor.

He made a disgusted sound in his throat. Her eyes immediately rose to meet his, sympathy clearly written on her face. He drank it in and dropped his guard, letting her see a glimpse of how unsettled he was, how alone: he didn’t look like himself, didn’t sound like himself, so they treated him subtly different. She smiled a warm, brilliant smile, devoid of the previous teasing, and slowly, cautiously, he returned it. If anyone could figure this out, it would be Carter.

sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X