X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Jack Look #93

Where have we seen this expression before? Here's a hint, we haven't seen it in a very, very long time. He's studying her again. For the last few years he's *known* her, he's known how she felt, but then she dated Pete and then she got engaged and everything he thought he knew was turned upside down. Then Sam shows up in his yard and starts talking about mistakes. We often get caught up in the fact that he's concerned about Kerry inside, but his face tells a secondary story - he's relearning Sam. What he thought he knew, he doesn't.

Refresher pics:
      Spoiler:

In the Line of Duty

The Serpent's Grasp

Scorched Earth

Comment

And one better suited for the Cavern of Angst...

Comment

Comment

Jack Look #94

Sam is on her phone at this point. Kerry is looking at him, but he keeps half an eye on Sam. We often assume that he must have said something in order to tip Kerry off, but if she's astute (which I think she is, perhaps the writers were compensating for Pete's lack) - she had to have seen that he didn't waver in his attention. In fact as Sam walks away:

I think a small, tiny glimmer is coming back to life in his mind as it pertains to Sam. Personally I think his relationship with Kerry was an attempt to deal with the fact that he thought he'd lost Sam... but now... he's drawn to her even when he's in the presence of a pretty great woman.

Comment

Jack Look #95

This is it! The "Always" moment. The back and forth, the what ifs, the questions... and Jack knows and is done pretending. Sam knows and is done pretending. The intensity of Jack's gaze always sends shivers down my spine.

The weight of this moment feel incredibly satisfying. Although I still want my BHK!

Comment

Jack Look #96

And we have FISHING!!!!!!!! Look at how happy and relaxed Jack looks. There's a sense of completion here and it's beautiful...

but wait...

there's MORE...

Comment

Jack Look #97

This is from Moebius and felt it should go on it's own since it appears in a separate episode. I love the mirrored expressions yet again. They were so made for each other

Comment

Jack Look #98

We talk a lot about how their body language tells us that this is RST And definitely the body language does say that... but look at Jack's face - look at his eyes. For years we've seen a level of longing that was torture, but here, there's none that. He looks at her and he has her, there's nothing to yearn for.

Refresher pic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Jack Look #99

Besides the very obvious boredom Jack is displaying, I love that he doesn't even have to look at her when talking. Oh, he turns once or twice perhaps, but there's a security there. He knows what she looks like. They've been fishing after all

Comment

Jack Look #100

Wait a minute, you're saying, we know the difference between Jack and Sam and that is SAM... well duh. I selected this specifically because of how much it looks like Jack when he thought he was going to lose Sam. Now they're even:

Comment

Jack Look 101

Can we say.... SOOOO MARRIED?

And so concludes my 101 Looks of Jack...

The Beginning:

Comment

Comment

BONUS Look

This from the first time we hear Jack call Carter "Sam" since Season 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X