This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Look #28

This is actually a trio. Jack watches as Martouf tries to bring forward Jolinar's latent memories and in doing so reveals both painful and intimate thoughts. Jack watches as much as he can before resorting to his non-look:

What does it say that it becomes too much for *him* that he has to look away?

Comment

Jack Look #29

This is an incredibly angst-filled look to me. He's been woken up from a dead sleep to Sam screaming for Martouf to stop the pain and yet he keeps his distance. His eyes tell me he wants to go to her, but he's an officer and she's an officer and he has to show her that he trusts her.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the looks have become increasingly more angsty as I move closer and closer to the very thing for which we celebrate Ship Day.

Comment

Jack Look #30

This was a hard episode because Jack was incredibly in tune with Sam. This image come right after Sam convinces Jack to let her go with the guards in an attempt to gain more information. He knows he did the right thing, knows he had really no choice, but he doesn't like it, and it's our hint at his coming horror when he will see her trapped on the other side of a forcefield, unable to reach her.

Comment

Was just listening to Avalanche City "Love Love Love" and I thought it was rather Valentine's-y and shippy

Spoiler:
          Girl, I say, if only life would lean our way,
          Well, you and me, we'd run away to be wherever our adventure awaits,
          And time would be a distant memory, nobody could tell us to stay,
          Well, I've been dreaming ever since I've seen your heaven when you came my way.

I heard your heart say love, love, love

Oh, it's seems awfully far for us to find it all,
          Oh, all this years will wash away and we'll be claimed but we'll have nothing more,
          Well I can't say there'll come another day where money and time will fall,
          And on our hands, our wrinkles understand we never really wanted more.

And all the life about to go is in my mind,
          Cause all the loudest voices in the world whenever I...

Wo-oh-oah, love, love, love
          Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Jack Look #31

"Urgo" was a hard one - I kept wanting to pick a thousand different pictures but they didn't have Jack *looking* at Sam although their bodies were close, touching even - they are incredibly comfortable with each other. It's easy to see how they would fall into a relationship if there were no regs. I could just imagine Sam naturally leaning on Jack, him playfully touching her... but the regs are in place and so it never progresses that far.

They're just so good together.

Comment

Jack Look #32

He's just shot Sam down with "Now I'm acting like myself" - despite the hardness of his face, those eyes... they look troubled, but they're veiled and I think unless you now that he's faking, you might not read his expression this way. Hindsight makes some of this easier to interpret, I think.

Comment

Jack Look #33

Again we see the comfortable connection between them. There's touching, there's body language - they're drawn to each other, they fit together like pieces of a puzzle... Pictures like this solidifies their connection. I suppose some non-shippers want to argue that they're just "really good friends" but with them, there's just too much chemistry for it to stay there. This is why thus far, in AUs we've seen them together - without barriers, they're drawn to each other.

Note Jack's face - there's a sense of an inside joke he's telling her with just his eyes.

Comment

Jack Look #34

In his eyes there's a guarded playfulness - he knows he walking right up to the line and seeing how far he can push it. He's flirting shamelessly:

And several times he's rewarded:

Is it any wonder he keeps trying?

Comment

Jack Look #35

After a jaunt on Thor's ship, we find ourselves back here again, Jack talking about actual fishing (although one has to wonder... does the other kind of fishing linger in the back of his mind... he has that look...). There's an unguarded aspect to his face, I think he even looks hopeful...

Personally this look seems to lead me to think that there is some type of guttery thought meandering through his mind... no doubt about a certain Major in his presence.

And like before, he's rewarded in spades:

Comment

Jack Look #36

Watch the transition as Sam walks away...

He looks... rejected.

Comment

Jack Look #37

Straight from Upgrades - the determination on his face is fierce. I'm surprised the forceshield didn't simply bend to his will.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                          The Basic Ingredients to Romance: Stargate Style

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...redientssm.gif
                          made by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          That one's awesome! Unfortunately I can't green you at the moment
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Jack Look #38

Sam has just asked him if he considered the possibility that they were Zatarcs - this panic in his eyes... *Sam* of all people is the one to view it. He's guarded with everyone else, but he allows her to see what's going on in his mind.

You'll see a lot from D&C as this is a S/J heavy episode and so much happens in their expressions alone.

Comment

Jack Look #39

Like a hero walking to his death for sake of his lady. Some may take umbrage that it seems macho to do such a thing, but Jack has always been a man of action. Sam is the thinker and in a way, an artist (as McKay will tell her) - and he thinks, there will always be grunt workers, but brilliance is a true gift. And as we are about to find out, he'd rather die than live without her - and here we see him quite ready to fulfill that wish.

Comment

Jack Look #40

Comment

Working...
                                X