Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning shippers! Well, it's almost afternoon where I am.

I just woke up to a lovely, sunny Valenship Day.

I have to do a few things around the house, but then I'll be back to share more fun!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Nice fic.

What other talents does Jack have? Could he have learned origami during Groundhog Day?
      Thank you! It's always fun exploring possible talents for as Groundhog Day showed us, Jack has quite an artistic bent.

Learning origami during the loops fits quite well and wasn't something I thought of! I sort of visualized in my head that Jack picked it up after General Hammond suggested he find something more constructive do to with his hands then destroy pens in briefings and meetings. *grins*
      sigpic
      My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

101 Looks of Jack O'Neill
        as he beholds Sam

The FIRST look, the moment our ship begins.

Comment

Jack Look #2:

The unabashed appreciation for Sam before the angst sets in:

Comment

Jack Look #3

We often talk about the scene a few seconds later (full of guttery goodness), but I thought this confused look was great. This look is a mixture of "What is Sam dong" and "Why would you want me?"

Comment

Jack Look #4

From what I can tell this is the first *intense* look he gives her. It's also their first hug:

Comment

Jack Look #5

Granted he's not looking *at* Sam, but the look on his face is *because* of Sam. Notice his hands placed to the side, bracing himself against the wall, and his face, as he holds his breath... waiting...

Comment

Happy Valenship everyone I'll be popping in to do 101 Looks of Jack which has become a tradition I think LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    awww so sweet! (and I can make an origami rose too! )
                    Glad you enjoyed the sweetness! Well XFchemist, add your origami rose to the Jack's and you two can make some more and give Sam a bouquet!
                    sigpic

Comment

iiradned, thanks for adding my fic "Rose Roguery" to the fic, vid, & art list.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                        Glad you enjoyed the sweetness! Well XFchemist, add your origami rose to the Jack's and you two can make some more and give Sam a bouquet!
                        made quickly with the first paper sheet that I got

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                          Thank you! It's always fun exploring possible talents for as Groundhog Day showed us, Jack has quite an artistic bent.

Learning origami during the loops fits quite well and wasn't something I thought of! I sort of visualized in my head that Jack picked it up after General Hammond suggested he find something more constructive do to with his hands then destroy pens in briefings and meetings. *grins*
                          I can think of something Jack would like to do with his hands, but I suppose that wouldn't be a briefing room activity.

Oops! How did that gutter get in here?!

Wasn't me.

*puts hands behind back and slowly scoots out while no one is looking*

Comment

I'll be back later!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              made quickly with the first paper sheet that I got

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3...8172027.th.jpg
                              Awww. *melts like Sam did*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack spends a lot of time getting confused in Sam's lab

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X