This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch #41

When Jack finds Carter passed out he first checks for a pulse, but does not remove his hand even after she wakes. These two do not touch often and when they do it is both subtle and sustained, much like their relationship over the years.

Comment

Touch #42

At first Jack is fanning Sam gently to try and wake her from a faint but he gets impatient and abruptly grabs her face and taps her cheek. When she wakes he continues to rest a hand on her arm. This is so much like Jack. He can be kind and gentle; he can also be impatient and abrupt. But once he’s made a connection he is fiercely loyal and protective.

Comment

Touch #43

Sam doesn’t hesitate to grab Jack’s hands and yank them from his ears when he’s trying to pretend not to hear what she has to say and then she unconsciously continues to hold his wrists as they converse. This not only demonstrates the high level of comfort between them but also the power dynamics in their relationship at this time. Jack is the boss, but Sam is clearly in charge and it’s obvious that they are both enjoying the playfulness between them.

Comment

Touch #44

Jack reaches for Sam automatically in his appeal for her to fix things for him. (Are we sure taste and smell are only senses that were heightened?)

Comment

Touch #45

This comes after a very rough patch between Jack and Sam. Jack has been stranded on another planet where he engaged in an intimate relationship with another woman while Sam nearly killed herself to bring him back. Then Jack had to push Sam away to go undercover. These experiences definitely created a chill between them. For the first time in a while it seems they have been able to both literally and figuratively close the distance between them and reconnect. In fact, for all they went through they seem to be closer and more attracted to one another than ever, unable to even maintain a discreet distance between them during a briefing, with Hammond in the room.

Comment

Touch #46

When Sam passes out, Jack is immediately tuned in to her needs and takes hold of her before she can even begin to fall to the ground. There is no hesitation in Jack’s single-minded focus to save her as he pick her up and carries her through the stargate with no regard to his own failing strength.

Comment

Touch #47

You can’t really see it in the stills, but he reaches out and touches her shoulder before turning away. His words are those of a military commander ordering a junior officer to focus, “Not your fault Carter. Move on.” The touch softens his statement. It isn’t her fault and he doesn’t want her to take that burden on herself. Whereas, Jack must carry that burden when he makes the decision to close the iris on Alar. Part of Sam must have wanted to reach out to him and relieve some of his burden.

Comment

Touch #48

A small intimate touch that could easily be overlooked by those in the gateroom. In fact, it is likely entirely unconscious on Jack’s part to reach out to Sam like that and she clearly thinks nothing of it. A bit of foreshadowing of the revelations to come—the fact that they fell in love without noticing it happening.

Comment

Touch #49

When Jack sweeps Sam into his arms for a very romantic kiss he wraps his arms around her, totally enveloping her. She is held and protected in his strong and supportive arms. After the initial shock, Sam completely gives herself over to Jack’s embrace, reaching her arm around his neck. (You know those fingers are itching to ruffle. Why, oh why did he wear that cap?)

Comment

Touch #50

No memory; no barriers. They sit together in an easy, relaxed friendship offering comfort to one another and sharing their hope, their fears and their feelings. There are definitely things about this situation to like.

Comment

I'm taking a little break to get a drink. Then I'll be back with the other 50 touches.

Keep partying Shippers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          I'm taking a little break to get a drink. Then I'll be back with the other 50 touches.

Keep partying Shippers!!!
                          These are awesome! I'm off to work soon but will definitely be back later to enjoy more of these lovely treats from everyone! Have fun
                          Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Good morning and

Happy Valenship!

sigpic

Comment

a new gif for those of you who are family-minded for Sam and Jack...

sigpic

Comment

I'll toss in some of my favorite Sam/Jack scenes while we wait for hlndncr to get back.

If I had to choose one Sam/Jack scene per episode...
                                Children of the Gods

Cozy!

Comment

Working...
                                X