X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s 8 Days to Shipmas
    Continued

Jack: Carter, there are no shippers or anyone else naked in this thread.
    I mean besides you . . .

Thor: Greetings O’Neill.

Jack: OK, but they’re always naked.

Mitchell: General O’Neill, Sir! I didn’t think you would be here. After all it is Shipmas. I figured you and Sam would be celebrating over on the party thread . . . Sir.

Mitchell: I’ll just go now.

Sam: Well, at least now I understand why Cam is always losing his pants.

Daniel: Oh . . . ah . . . Hi guys. Don’t mind me.

Sam: That’s it. I’m going back to the Shipmas thread . . . with my clothes on!

Jack: D’oh! Thanks a lot guys.

Thor: Wait, O’Neill, it appears one of our time dilation fields may have malfunctioned. We have come to inform you and the rest of the humans passing through this thread unclothed that there are still eight days until Shipmas.

*Continues running through thread nekkid*

Thor: Well . . .

Thor: . . . perhaps . . .

*runz through thread nekkid*

Comment

Moving this up and adding my old one on here too

Merry Shipmas!

When posting items to the list, please remember to quote the entire post . . .
      then remove the quote commands before submitting your post.
      Also remember to mark *NEW* works and list them at the top of the appropriate section.

FICTION
      Northern Skies by Nynaeve506 *new*
      A Kiss Is Still a Kiss by Nynaeve506 (2009)

VIDEOS

ART

Comment

It’s 7 Days to Shipmas
        Look What I Received

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey, what brings you here?

Woolsey: General Hammond. There’s a serious matter that’s recently come to the attention of the IOA and I’ve been asked to investigate. Are you familiar with an event known as Shipmas?

Hammond: Of course. The Sam/Jack shippers do it every year. But I don’t see that it has anything to do with the IOA.

Woolsey: General, the IOA has oversight of all international activities involving the Stargate program. As I understand it, Shipmas brings in participants from all around the world.

Hammond: Yes, but the shippers aren’t officially a part of this program.

Woolsey: And that’s the real problem as I see it. We have no idea who these "Shippers" as they call themselves really are.

Woolsey: They could be anybody. Rogue government agents, alien infiltrators, radical college students, or maybe even bored middle age housewives; we really don’t know! Yet they have an almost absurd amount of detailed knowledge of what goes on here at the SGC.

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey, are you suggesting that housewives are a danger to our national security?

Woolsey: Well I don’t yet have any proof of that as of yet.

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey have you ever read the fiction these shippers write? You’d be hard pressed to find many details about SGC operations. In fact, in most of those stories I’m not even sure Sam and Jack ever leave the bedroom.

Woolsey: Nevertheless, the IOA believes the Shipmas thread should be closely monitored and I agree. Therefore, I’ve prepared a way so that I may blend in and observe the happenings without drawing undo attention to myself.

Hammond: You’re going to be a lurker—someone who goes on the thread but doesn’t post even so much as a “Merry Shipmas!”

Woolsey: I could do that, but I want to be able to move freely about the thread and be accepted by the shippers.

Hammond: So you’ve prepared a Shipmas gift? A video, picture, or story of some kind?

Woolsey: No, of course not. I’m not really very artistic, but I understand that all of the participants in these celebrations come away with something they call Flair. That’s why I had this made.

Comment

Do you like Woolsey's Flair?

There might be one for you. All you have to do is make just one post (or more).

So be sure to wish everyone a merry shipmas and share your love for our favorite couple.

Comment

It’s 7 Days to Shipmas
            Continued

Woolsey: This flair should label me as a bonafide shipper.

Hammond: Mr. Woolsey, did the IOA really send you to monitor Shipmas?

Woolsey: I don’t know what you mean.

Hammond: Because if you really want some Shipmas flair all you have to do is say hello. The shippers are a very friendly and welcoming bunch. I’ve even heard rumors that some of them like you.

Woolsey: Really? Because I may not have always shown it, but I do rather like Colonel Carter and General O’Neill, and I’d like them to be happy together. . . .

Woolsey: . . . I even own a stuffed penguin. I call him Martin. You know, after the shippiest director.

Hammond: I see.

Woolsey: Do you think someone will post a Grace gif?

Hammond: I’m sure of it.

Woolsey: I love that one, especially in slow motion.
            No one’s ever dreamed of kissing me like that.

Comment

It’s 6 Days To Shipmas
              Look What I Received

Sam: Dr. Felger, I’m not sure I understand what all this data is about. Why are you showing me this?

Felger: Well, Major, as you know General Hammond agreed to let me make a careful study of various television ships, focusing especially on the one between yourself and Colonel O’Neill.

Sam: Yes, the Colonel was thrilled when he heard that.

Felger: Really?!

Felger: Right. Anyway, as you can see from this data on average most popular on screen ships receive some kind of resolution in around five years.

Sam: And for us it’s been much, MUCH longer than that.

Felger: Yes. And this continued waiting and longing for resolution has led to a condition I’ve identified as Shipper Envy.

Felger: Basically, the shippers see some kind of resolution or overt shipping on another show and they come onto the Sam/Jack thread and complain. Take for example this show . . . Sanctuary.

Sam: Never heard of it.

Felger: It’s one some Sam/Jack shippers seem to be attracted to for some reason I have yet to understand. Anyway, whenever this Helen Magnus character has some kind of shippy moment the Sam/Jack shippers all seem to go nuts.

Comment

It’s 6 Days To Shipmas
                Continued

Sam: I understand what you’re saying Dr. Felger, and believe me things would be different if I were the one in charge, but I’m not sure what we can really do with any of this data you’ve collected.

Felger: See that’s where my brilliant idea comes in!

Felger: You know about Shipmas … of course you do. And you can see that while participation in this and other shipper celebrations doesn’t eliminate shipper envy it does provide the Sam/Jack shippers with some relief and support.

Felger: So why not add more celebrations to the shipper calendar!

Sam: It’s an interesting idea. I’ll take it to Hammond.

Felger: Yes! I knew you’d like it.

Sam: Now wait a minute here. We’re going to have to give this some serious thought before we move forward with this. You have about 30 new shipper holidays here and I’m sure not all of them will be approved.

Sam: For example, I don’t think Colonel O’Neill is going to be too thrilled with . . . Sidearm Appreciation Day or Member Operation Butt (MOB) Day?!

Felger: OK, see I may have kind of, just totally by accident, already sent out the invitations.

Sam: What?!

Jack: Carter, you know I love a good party, especially if there’s cake, but we can’t just have Felger making this stuff up.

Sam: I know, Sir. Don’t worry, I’ll fix it before you get back from this meeting with the rebel Jaffa.

Jack: I know I can count on you Carter. Just, keep an eye on Felger.

Jack: I’ll see you back here for Shipmas.

Sam: Can’t wait.

Sam: *Hmmm? Felger may have a point about MOB Day.*

by Oma-1

Comment

Merry Shipmas!

When posting items to the list, please remember to quote the entire post . . .
                  then remove the quote commands before submitting your post.
                  Also remember to mark *NEW* works and list them at the top of the appropriate section.

FICTION
                  Northern Skies by Nynaeve506 *NEW*
                  A Kiss Is Still a Kiss by Nynaeve506 (2009)
                  SJ Squared Christmas Style by PatriotJackie
                  Tis_the_Season by SqueeG-1
                  Jack and the Christmas preperations by Valerie Jackson
                  Myrrh by Zoser
                  Twas the Night Before Shipmas by BrenRen
                  Under the Mistletoe by SG1Rocker
                  The Tree by KatSpencer
                  The Twelve Days of Shipmas by ValerieJackson
                  Finding Carter by polrobin
                  Have Yourself A Merry Little Shipmas by Nortwestern
                  Sam's Christmas Dream by dreamer one
                  Sown by Trinity 1.0
                  Twas The Night Before Christmas SG1 Style by polrobin
                  One Small Step by JenniferJF
                  I Heard the Bells by JenniferJF
                  All I Want for Christmas Is You by sg-1fanintn
                  SJ Squared Christmas Style by PatriotJackie

VIDEOS

ART
                  Last edited by iiradned; 16 December 2011, 08:38 PM.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

It’s 5 Days to Shipmas
                    Look What I Received

Jack: Jacob, what exactly are all these Tok’ra doing around here? And what’s with all the boxes?

Jacob: Nice to see you too, Jack.

Jack: Yeah, yeah, yeah. How you doing? Good to see you again.

Jack: What’s in the boxes?

Jacob: Are you always like this? Because sometimes I really have to wonder how Sam doesn’t just shoot you.

Jack: What can I say? She likes me!

Jacob: So I heard.

Jack: You still haven’t answered my question.

Jacob: They’re presents, Jack. We brought them over before the big Shipmas celebration.

Jack: I didn’t know we had invited the Tok’ra for Shipmas.

Jacob: You didn’t. And I have to say some members of the Tok’ra High Council were extremely put out.

Jack: Oh, darn.

Jacob: Fortunately, Sam let us know about this Secret Santa thing the shippers have done in the past. That smoothed a lot of ruffled feathers. The Tok’ra are very excited about it, maybe even more than the shippers.

Jack: Well, the Tok’ra do love their secrets.

Comment

Wow, great job on the fic recs iiradned!

Comment

It’s 5 Days to Shipmas
                        Continued

Jack: So you’re just going to drop these Secret Santa presents off and go, right?

Jacob: Actually, I thought I’d stick around for the party.

Jack: Jacob, you do know what Shipmas is all about?

Jacob: Yes, Jack. I know all about the shippers who want to see you with my daughter.

Jack: And you’re OK with it?

Jacob: I’ll get back to you on that.

Sam: Yeah, this is going to be fun.

Comment

It’s 4 Days to Shipmas
                          Look What I Received

Young: What’s happening?

Rush: As I’ve said before, the Ancients discovered a pattern in the background radiation of the universe and that’s the reason they launched Destiny.

Young: Right, the Ancients wanted to learn whether there was a higher intelligence behind the creation of the universe.

Young: But what does that have to do with this little gathering?

Rush: It seems Destiny has fulfilled her mission.

Eli: A message is coming through right now just in time for Shipmas that supposedly originated with the beginning of our universe.

Scott: Wow!

Greer: I can’t believe it!

TJ: I knew it!

Chloe: That is so profound!

Rush: This proves unequivocally that there is a higher power at work here.

Young: I can’t look. What does it say?

Eli: So Married!

Comment

It’s 3 Days to Shipmas
                            Look What I Received

Bra’tac: Teal’c come. We are making Shipmas preparations.

Teal’c: Indeed. I understand the shippers have charged us with maintaining security during the celebration.

Bra’tac: Yes. And it will not be an easy task. There is much territory to cover. The shippers have provided us with this map.

by Josiane

Teal’c: This may indeed be a difficult task old friend. There are many perils we must be prepared for.

Bra’tac: I feel we are up to the task. I will take a ship and patrol the Clouds of Fluff.

Teal’c: You will have to make sure they do not come near the Caverns of Angst. The angst dwellers tend to get irritable when fluff invades their territory.

Teal’c: That is where I will be. I am most at home there and have befriended many shippers native to those lands.

Bra’tac: You shall have to take great care. Those caverns are very near the Volcano of Squee, which is sure to be extremely active during Shipmas.

Teal’c: Indeed.

Bra’tac: That leaves us with the most dangerous territory of all—the gutter. It is a place where many shippers have slipped and were lost.

Jack: Yeah, Carter and I can handle that one.

Teal’c: Are you certain you are up for it O’Neill?

Jack: Yasuryubetcha!

Sam: Don’t worry Teal’c, Bra’tac, we can handle the gutter. We’ve been down there before.

Jack: It’s a hard job . . .

Sam: . . . but someone has to do it.

Comment

It’s 3 Days to Shipmas
                              Continued

Daniel: It looks like we’re going to be pretty busy for Shipmas.

Daniel: I’ve got to make sure I’ve got my fic done so I’ll be able to keep up with everything that’s happening.

Jack: Carter, when did we decide to bring Daniel along?

Sam: I’m sorry, Sir. When he found out about the mission I couldn’t tell him not to come.

Jack: You couldn’t have sent him with Bra’tac to the Fluffy Clouds?

Sam: Don’t worry, Sir. I’ve already told Daniel there are some pictographs to the south he needs to check out in the morning. He should be lost in the Gimp Mire for hours.

Jack: Then we can still go for a little dip in the gutter.

Sam: And I can take another look at your sidearm.

Daniel: You guys do remember I’m still here?

Jack: And then we go fishing?!

SPLASH!!!

Comment

It’s 2 Days to Shipmas
                                Look What I Received

Bregman: We are here today with Dr. Janet Fraiser, one of the world’s foremost experts in the field of shipper medicine. Dr. Fraiser, thank you for being with us.

Janet: Thank you for having me.

Bregman: Dr. Fraiser you treat shippers all year round but with Shipmas coming up you have an especially difficult job. What can you tell us about that?

Janet: As you know the shipper holidays are of course a time of great joy and celebration. Unfortunately, there’s a darker side to these events. I treat a lot of shippers on these occasions who suffer from very minor ailments to severe traumas.

Janet: I’m here to bring awareness to these conditions and hopefully prevent harm from coming to as many shippers as I can.

Bregman: What are some of the ailments common to Shipmas and other shipper celebrations Dr. Fraiser? And what kind of prevention or treatment options do you recommend?

Janet: I think the best way I can help you understand is to go over some past Shipmas cases.

Janet: Last year Mr. Quinn suffered from pic spamming wrist. It’s an inflammation of the joints due to the repeated clicking of the mouse when submitting numerous replies containing images of the many great Sam/Jack moments.

Bregman: What’s the treatment?

Janet: First I’d recommend doing some lesser pic spamming of the regular S/J Thread leading up to Shipmas in order to get your clicking muscles in shape for the big event.

Janet: Then on the day make sure you pace yourself. Not only does this prevent injury but it means there are lots of Sam/Jack pics for other shippers to drool over throughout the entire day. A win-win for everyone!

Janet: Next we have gutter fever.

Janet: Repeated forays into the gutter and extended viewing of certain gifs (and the shippers know which ones I’m referring to) leads to an elevated temperature that can only be brought down with some cooling, but still very satisfying, fluff.

Bregman: Dr. Fraiser, this case looks serious.

Janet: Ah yes, shippy exhaustion. Colonel O’Neill once tried to stay online the entire 24 hours.

Janet: I encourage shippers to get plenty of sleep the night before Shipmas, and don’t be surprised if the regular thread is a little dead for the next couple of days.

Janet: Three years ago Sergeant Harriman was brought into the infirmary with a severe case of squee shock.

Janet: Shippers should know that the Sam/Jack art, vid and fic list packs a powerful punch. Don’t try and take it in all at once.

Bregman: What about this injury Dr. Fraiser?

Janet: Ah, Siler. All I will say is don’t try running through the thread nekkid while carrying a giant wrench.

Comment

Working...
                                X