No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest girl in Stargate SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say Vala (especially because she(it) made me laugh), but it is true that Amanda in the charm also ^^
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Amanda Tapping is probably the hottest for me, although I prefer her as a brunette, in a completely superficial way. But she's still hot with her hair blonde, short, long or whatever way. I like the woman who played Hathor, the one who played Sha're and Claudia Black is quite hot, too. A girl's spoilt for choice!

Comment

For pure sex appeal I'd have to say Teryl Rothery absolutely exudes it.....Janet has got something special there, something I can't quite put my finger on but I'd love to have it!!..
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Teryl Rothery absolutely is a contender. So is Suanne Braun/Hathor!

As far as Sha're goes, for me not the actress in the series but the one in the first movie: Mili Avital now that was a beautiful girl!
          Also I wouldn't go for Vala. amazing hiney, sure, but annoying face.

Anise/Vanessa Angel is also worth mentioning

but there were quite a few ladies only appearing in one EP which were definately worth mentioning. Have to look it all up though
          History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Whoever that Tok'ra lady is that gave SG1 those arm devices that made them into super humans.

Comment

Sam is the Hottest SG1 female character
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'd go for Amanda Tapping, she's gorgeous.

My dad, however, disagrees. When we went to Gatecon in 2004 he wouldn't stop talking about how lovely Teryl Rothery was for about a month lol! (And I'll agree, she is pretty awesome.)
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Vala, much love for Miss Black
                  sigpic

Comment

The ship family might kill me for this lol but Kerry was pretty hot too! At least Jack has better taste in women than Sam does in men lol!
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I'd say that all of them are the hottest girl in SG1, but for different reasons.

Comment

Amanda - I've had the biggest crush on her since my teens that still won't go away! Haha
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

well there are many IMHO...can't decide, also Samantha Carter is in the lead (by a small margin) because she is not only hot, but because she is intelligent to boot (stupidity is the biggest turn off out there IMHO...followed by fanatism/fundamentalism - after that it is make-up (too much of it), hand-bags and impractical clothes (dresses for example)...i just dislike those)

then there is of course Anise - clothing needs work though and a few others, like:

Janed Fraiser, Adria, Osiris/Sarah Gardner, Dr. Lam, Ishta (from the hak'tyl), Kar'yn (also from the hak'tyl), Ke'ra (Lineas younger form)...(there are more, but those are amongst my favourite female characters on Stargate SG-1)

greetings LAX

Comment

Definitely this woman, right here!

sigpic
                            Sig made by Nola
                            Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

as i said, i agree - there are other lovely ladies on there (and Sam has her "problems" as well, firstly she doesn't know what "taking time off" is, then she has bad taste in men (the Kerry comment further up nailed that one down good - but you could always ad to it ^^), she has no hobbies (i do not count technology/her work - sometimes i think her personality should have gotten more attention on the show) etc. - could write more on it, but i am on my laptop (crappy keyboard...i have not seen one laptop that had a good keyboard up to now...i am still debating their existance...along with the yeti and god!) ^^

greetings LAX

Comment

To break up the Sam Carter's I will say Emily Holmes as Kianna in Fallout, S7 Ep14

Comment

Working...
                                X