Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look # 71

Jack tells Sam he’s going after Daniel. He knows she has a dangerous mission to get intel on the super soldiers. Sam knows they are going into danger without the other. It is something she realizes will be happening much more in the future. Their time in the field together is coming to an end, but they will always be ready to watch the other’s six.

Comment

Look # 72

Did she miss him? Does he really need to ask?

Comment

Look # 73

To me this look is Sam saying goodbye. She’s convinced herself through her hallucinations that she needs to let Jack go. His reaction when she awakens convinces her it’s time to move on.

Comment

A very HAPPY SHIPDAY to you all!!!
          I'd love to upload pics and stuff but I'm not at home at my computer :/ European Shipday is already over and sadly I've got to go again but I had and awsome day including shippy-episodes-rewatch in uniforms and playing pool
          sigpic

Comment

Look # 74

She may have thought she was ready to move on, but she certainly wasn’t ready to share that decision with Jack. Her doubts about this choice to pursue a relationship with someone else definitely show.

Comment

Look # 75

T
              he shock and intensity of her emotion is raw as she watches Jack go down and thinks she may have lost him.

Comment

And that's all she wrote, folks! I'm afraid RL has been hectic lately and I've had other writing projects so I don't have anything new for Ship Day. However, you can check out my latest Sam/Jack fic Rain Ghost if you haven't already.

Happy Ship Day!

sigpic
                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Look # 76

That pain in Sam’s eyes is for losing Janet, almost losing Jack, and knowing that he’s still completely out of reach. She likes others to see her as strong; she doesn’t let Jack see her cry. But she can’t shut him out right now. She has a look of relief and need as he takes her in his arms.

Comment

Look # 77

To me this look is Sam asking Jack why he always has to be the hero. She knows he underestimates his own worth. She’s also contemplating sharing her feelings, before they actually reach a near death experience, but she can’t bring herself to be that exposed.

Comment

Look # 78

This looks almost like the force field scene in Divide and Conquer. But this time, it is Jack who they believe may die. She is wants to tell him everything. He stops her.

Comment

Look # 79

This is Sam talking to Jack. She’s not letting him go. A victory is not really a victory if she doesn’t get him back.

Comment

Look # 80

What can I say? Sam is watching Jack as he’s frozen in the ancient stasis pod. One more barrier between them; lost to her, again.

Comment

Happy Ship Day!

When posting items to the list, please remember to quote the entire post . . .
                            then remove the quote commands before submitting your post.
                            Also remember to mark *NEW* works and list them at the top.

Fiction
                            Rain Ghost by Rachel500 *New*
                            How Dare You Sir by Hedwig *New*
                            Home Improvement by SaraBahama *New*
                            Some Families Have Ghosts, Not Skeletons by Conn8d *New*
                            Four Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Minutes by Kate1013 *New*
                            Apples and Seeds by Kate1013 *New*
                            The List by hlndncr
                            It's About Fishing by hlndncr
                            Folie a Deux by hlndncr
                            Regulations and Regrets by hlndncr

Videos
                            Sam Carter and Jack O’Neill—One and Only by kkennedysgc *New*
                            Ship Day 2011 by XFChemist *New*
                            La Conciencia by yessika Alt Link and Download *New*
                            Ship Day 2010 by XFChemist
                            Jack O’Neill Can Do Anything He Wants by BrenRen

Artwork
                            Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures by hlndncr
                            Shipper Rewatch Banners by Many Talented Shippers
                            Sam/Jack Pics by MGM
                            Season 3 Episodic wallpapers by jasminaGo

Comment

This is what I think of Chimera:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X