Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 6

Memento

Jack reminding Ronson that Carter’s a genius

A unified front with Ronson about the ‘BBQ’

Working together when dealing with the alien government

He sits next to her and turns fully toward her even when talking to the others

Sam checking out Jack’s six during the Chairman’s big speech

Nice smiles over coming back for a state dinner

Comment

Hello, I'm back!

I'm going to post my old vids because I'm too tired to make new things now

sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

where are my voices????????

sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 6

Prophecy

Eating a very bad meal together

Jonas telling them he saw Sam get injured on the mission

Jack telling Sam to sit the mission out just in case

Going to see Jonas together in the infirmary

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
            i was just thinking alot of people say season 1 wasnt that good for sg1 but it still has my all time fav sam/jack episode which is solitudes. that was when i realized how great they would be together. i also think if it werent for solitudes the ship might not have become as big a deal in the show.
            From my perspective... and I started watching when the show was ended, S1 is the worst season... That doesn't mean that I don't love it, but as the series progressed it became better and better. For the characters first and second seasons are crucial in making them as they are, imho. Still.... S7 and S8... i.love.every.single.episode. Yes, even Chimera Yes, even Affinity.

((((huggles S7 and S8)))))))
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

GUTTER GUTTER GUTTER

sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 6

Full Circle

The whole Skaara wedding invitation: ‘Will you be coming together?’ Skaara, ‘As in?’ Jack, ‘Friends going to a wedding.’ Sam, ‘Ah, Yes. Sure.’ Jack searches desperately for a distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  One of my absolute favorites of yours
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    From my perspective... and I started watching when the show was ended, S1 is the worst season... That doesn't mean that I don't love it, but as the series progressed it became better and better. For the characters first and second seasons are crucial in making them as they are, imho. Still.... S7 and S8... i.love.every.single.episode. Yes, even Chimera Yes, even Affinity.

You are truly a glutton for punishment. You must have the deepest, darkest hole at the back of the Angst Cavern reserved all to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

s6!!!! I and Cami have our different version of s6 in our (dirty) minds
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

by hlndncr

by Oma

by Replicartertje

by JasminaGo

by Cags

Comment

I'm a huge lover of Season 1, and 2 and 3 for that matter
                              sigpic

Comment

Made for Jann

Last edited by XFchemist; 28 July 2011, 12:38 PM. Reason: spelling!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X