Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Look #54

Another favorite. His brown eyes are overflowing with fear as he looks at Sam's limp body. I can only imagine the unconscious terror - he lived through horror with Charlie - dead by his own weapon and now he looks at Sam, dead by his own hand. Doubt haunts him - he barely survived his son's death, is there any way he could survive hers?

Comment

Jack Look #55

Now we jump to season 5 - I went through this sequence and picked this final shot of Jack trying to look into her house to see this date. He's played it cool, but there's something in his expression. Jealousy perhaps? Doubt as to Sam's affections?

Comment

They're like an old married couple...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm still uploading my new vid on YT, but in the meantime you can watch the vid that I made last year:

sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Jack Look #56

I love the mixture of concern and relief as he finally has Sam in hand. It's interesting to note - but you'll see that when she's looking at him in a lot of these photos there's a non-chalant attitude or guarded expressions - his rawest emotions are saved for those times when he thinks she isn't looking.

Comment

I'm loving the Jack "Looks" pics and commentaries.

Comment

Jack Look #57

Again, when Sam isn't looking, it's as though Jack is taking as much of her in as he can, studying her, listening to her intently. He tries to play casual when her eyes are on him... but his heart hasn't changed. Instead he's lost the playful "what if" of Season 4 and now feels the very serious consequences of his feelings.

Comment

Jack Look #58

Another Jack not looking at the camera shot. As Pol has talked about - they mirror each other quite frequently which is why I pull some of these shots and label them Jack. They reflect each other so well that you don't need a straight on of Jack when you have one of Sam - they're on the same wavelength - even when they're standing side by side:

They both think Daniel's to touchy feely about "the robot"

Comment

Jack Look #59

These expressions where Jack is studying Sam intently become fewer and fewer - this time it's in response to her using the healing device on Daniel after he'd been exposed to a lethal dose of radiation. The only difference between this time and the time with Seth is that there's no fear here, just concern and a tactical wonder. His expression quickly changes however:

And it's in response to this look in Sam's eyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X