Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Look #35

After a jaunt on Thor's ship, we find ourselves back here again, Jack talking about actual fishing (although one has to wonder... does the other kind of fishing linger in the back of his mind... he has that look...). There's an unguarded aspect to his face, I think he even looks hopeful...

Personally this look seems to lead me to think that there is some type of guttery thought meandering through his mind... no doubt about a certain Major in his presence.

And like before, he's rewarded in spades:

Comment

Jack Look #36

Watch the transition as Sam walks away...

He looks... rejected.

Comment

Jack Look #37

Straight from Upgrades - the determination on his face is fierce. I'm surprised the forceshield didn't merely bend to his will.

Comment

One new sig and three new icons:

I'll be back in a few hours
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Mirroring...

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #38

Sam has just asked him if he considered the possibility that they were Zatarcs - this panic in his eyes... *Sam* of all people is the one to view it. He's guarded with everyone else, but he allows her to see what's going on in his mind.

You'll see a lot from D&C as this is a S/J heavy episode and so much happens in their expressions alone.

Comment

Jack Look #39

Like a hero walking to his death for sake of his lady. Some may take umbrage that it seems macho to do such a thing, but Jack has always been a man of action. Sam is the thinker and in a way, an artist (as McKay will tell her) - and he thinks, there will always be grunt workers, but brilliance is a true gift. And as we are about to find out, he'd rather die than live without her - and here we see him quite ready to fulfill that wish.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #40

Comment

Jack checking out Sam in front of Jacob...

sigpic

Comment

Making Sam laugh...

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #41

I read a lot of fanfic where Jack blames Sam for wanting to "keep it in the room" - but as I study his expression throughout this scene I get a distinct feeling that Jack wants it there as well. It seems to me that he was enjoying the comfortable, playful relationship and he doesn't want this new layer - he doesn't want her to mean as much as she does to him. He doesn't want to ever hurt like he'd hurt before.

Comment

Jack Look #42

He watches as Sam cradles Martouf's body.

Comment

Jack Look #43

I love this Jack look. I think of all of them this has to be among my favorites. In his eyes he looks sweet on Sam. And yet there's angst as he knows this is as close as he'll get. When Sam comes and flirts with her "So what am I going to say" and he inadvertently shoots her down, he's so quick to find that way to boost her back up again. "I knew you were going to say that..." and his reward (he is trained well...)

Again, AT (pardon my girl crush here) - has one of the most amazing smiles that I can't blame the guy for trying to find every excuse in the book to see it.

Of course, then she leaves and we see this:

Resignation? Frustration with the status quo? Angst in spades baby. Angst in spades.

Comment

Jack sniffing Sam's hair...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X