Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More flirting...

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #27

At the announcement that it's the Tok'Ra, Jack displays pure delight as he talks to Sam. Look at how his eyes are creased and the genuine smile. He loves to see her smile. He loves to see her happy. This will later come back to bite them in the butt when he convinces himself Pete is what will make her happy.

Comment

Jack Look #28

This is actually a trio. Jack watches as Martouf tries to bring forward Jolinar's latent memories and in doing so reveals both painful and intimate thoughts. Jack watches as much as he can before resorting to his non-look:

What does it say that it becomes too much for *him* that he has to look away?

Comment

Jack Look #29

This is an incredibly angst-filled look to me. He's been woken up from a dead sleep to Sam screaming for Martouf to stop the pain and yet he keeps his distance. His eyes tell me he wants to go to her, but he's an officer and she's an officer and he has to show her that he trusts her.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the looks have become increasingly more angsty as I move closer and closer to the very thing for which we celebrate Ship Day.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #30

This was a hard episode because Jack was incredibly in tune with Sam. This image come right after Sam convinces Jack to let her go with the guards in an attempt to gain more information. He knows he did the right thing, knows he had really no choice, but he doesn't like it, and it's our hint at his coming horror when he will see her trapped on the other side of a forcefield, unable to reach her.

Comment

Jack waving his hand through hologram Sam's bum...

sigpic

Comment

A little touch..

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #31

"Urgo" was a hard one - I kept wanting to pick a thousand different pictures but they didn't have Jack *looking* at Sam although their bodies were close, touching even - they are incredibly comfortable with each other. It's easy to see how they would fall into a relationship if there were no regs. I could just imagine Sam naturally leaning on Jack, him playfully touching her... but the regs are in place and so it never progresses that far.

They're just so good together.

Comment

A big grin for him...

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #32

He's just shot Sam down with "Now I'm acting like myself" - despite the hardness of his face, those eyes... they look troubled, but they're veiled and I think unless you now that he's faking, you might not read his expression this way. Hindsight makes some of this easier to interpret, I think.

Comment

Happy Ship Day!

Comment

Jack Look #33

Again we see the comfortable connection between them. There's touching, there's body language - they're drawn to each other, they fit together like pieces of a puzzle... Pictures like this solidifies their connection. I suppose some non-shippers want to argue that they're just "really good friends" but with them, there's just too much chemistry for it to stay there. This is why thus far, in AUs we've seen them together - without barriers, they're drawn to each other.

Note Jack's face - there's a sense of an inside joke he's telling her with just his eyes.

Comment

Flirting...

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #34

In his eyes there's a guarded playfulness - he knows he walking right up to the line and seeing how far he can push it. He's flirting shamelessly:

And several times he's rewarded:

Is it any wonder he keeps trying?

Comment

Working...
                                X