Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo!

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #16

Another one I picked because I felt their body language added so much to Jack's expression (which while you can't see it straight on, you can feel it in the way he is turned to her). At this point Michael and Jenny have discovered them and so Jack has turned from facing them to facing her. I think this speaks to the underlying bond and trust that has formed between them, especially on Jack's part.

Comment

Jack Look #17

How could I not put this one in??? We've definitely seen Jack appreciate Sam's finer feminine qualities, but here I see it taken up a notch, as though the heat is starting to be turned up on the stove. He looks hungry IMO and his eyes are just raw and unguarded. At this point, he has to be feeling the attraction, adding complication to what had seem so simple.

Comment

Jack Look #18

Bodies pressed together and despite the very real danger they're in, something in Jack's eyes... that hunger... that realization that he is experiencing far more than just mere concern or worry and that his heart is racing for reasons other than the threat of Jaffa coming around the corner. Is it me or does he hold her a little too tight and a little too long?

Comment

Jack Look #19

My little angsty heart goes aflutter looking at how desperately Jack needs Sam after coming out of what, up to that point, had to be one of the most frightening moments of his life. His eyes are open and his blatant ache is displayed on his face. He grips her as his anchor back to the world of the living and is embraced first as an excuse to warm him up, but what soon becomes a hug of comfort:

Savor this - of all the hugs, this is the only one that occurs because *Jack* needs comfort. I'm not saying he didn't receive any peace of mind from the others, but they were in response to *Sam's* pain/fear - this one is completely for him. Unwittingly he has bared his soul to Sam even if she doesn't know all the details of his life. Here he is safe with her and it's rare that Jack seeks out someone with which to be safe.

Comment

Jack Look #20

Sam is locked in battle with Seth - and we see Jack. His eyes, to me, seem to be filled with both fear, curiosity, and concern as he watches... and before he utters the line "Hail Dorothy."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #21

His eyes say it all: admiration, respect, pride. How could he not fall in love with her?

Comment

Jack Look #22

What makes this such a fun "Jack look" is that just a few seconds earlier...

Can we say, in tune with each other??

Comment

Jack Look #23

The entire time Jack talks to Sam in the corridor after meeting with her twin, he looks at her with this look of intense concern, but I detect even a slight hint of confusion. He knows something happened. He knows that it means something... but he's not sure exactly what.

Comment

Jack Look #24

This is a Jack non-look. Kawalsky let's the cat out of the bag that AU Sam is AU Jack's wife... and Sam glances across the table at Jack who promptly looks down, very interested in whatever his file on the table has to say. This says that it's a big issue for him. If it was a non-issue, he would have joked or shrugged it off, but he doesn't, he acts ashamed or embarrassed... like he was caught in a lie (even though he wasn't).

Comment

Flirting...

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #25

Technically he's looking at AU Sam and he's just admitted he's not her Jack... and in his eyes you see that he realizes that she's not his Sam. The way he looks at her tells me that something has changed inside him and that he's becoming aware of it, some of that confusion is starting to fade for him. Before it had been Daniel's report but now... now he's come face to face with a reality that shows him a Sam that isn't just a kindred spirit but a lover - and AU Sam shows him the woman in Sam.

Comment

I'm finally at home!!!!!!
                              I'm uploading my new vid right now!!!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Jack Look #26

Sam talks, Jack listens. Need I say more? Look at the interest and the cute amusement...

Comment

Working...
                                X