Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

I know I already posted this with my poem, but I love Jack ogling Sam...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I wasn't sure if I was going to participate today. But LJ is down and I'm feeling a little bummed. So I dug out my old file that I made...oh...two or three years ago? And figured I'd post along here...

101 Looks of Jack O'Neill
          as he beholds Sam

The FIRST look, the moment our ship begins.

Comment

Jack Look #2:

The unabashed appreciation for Sam before the angst sets in:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #3

We often talk about the scene a few seconds later (full of guttery goodness), but I thought this confused look was great. This look is a mixture of "What is Sam dong" and "Why would you want me?"

Comment

Jack Look #4

From what I can tell this is the first *intense* look he gives her. It's also their first hug:

Comment

Jack Look #5

Granted he's not looking *at* Sam, but the look on his face is *because* of Sam. Notice his hands placed to the side, bracing himself against the wall, and his face, as he holds his breath... waiting...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack's Look #6

I liked this because it's right after Sam says that being engaged is "theoretically possible" - there's something in his eyes (I think) as though something just might be starting to take root that he had never truly thought about before...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #7

Here Jack is telling her that it's not "an order, Captain." This look (as well as one I'll post later) is a "learning" look I think. He's studying, pushing his trust boundaries just a little further out and letting her take that one step closer to him...

Comment

Jack Look #8

I would be remiss if I didn't include In the Line of Duty. Here his eyes are searching her, looking for that piece that *is* Sam and not Jolinar. This is right before we hear his name "Jack" cried from her lips.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X