Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Seeing there was an outage earlier when Hackers tried ( and failed ) to take down GW and the Forum, How about we leave the thread open another hour or so to compensate ?

Nothing ruins hackers' "fun" more than seeing people have fun.

Have at it ,SJ Shippers !
    EH!! Yeahsureyoubetcha! Love to ruin haters' fun!
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Yippeeee! *tackle hugs Bagpuss* You're the bestest!

Sam and Jack Looks from
      Revisions

Comment

Sam and Jack Looks from
        It's Good to be King

So much caring and understanding in a simple gaze!

Note to self: get a better capture of this for next time.

Comment

Finally all caught up!

Wonderful work everyone. Thank you for another amazing Ship Day

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Finally all caught up!
                Jaz -beautiful work tonight...and this one really speaks to me. I've always loved the look Jack gives her in that scene. Satisfaction, glee, want...all bundled into one look. Thanks.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                  Sam and Jack Looks from
                  Double Jeopardy

(continued) {snippers}
                  Double Jeopardy was a shippers' goldmine. We got to see doubles of Sam and Jack, and both in shippy mode!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, Jack; hands! Nicely understated scene with overt shippy tones. That's my view and I'm sticking to it forever.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Finally all caught up!

Beautifully rendered. Jack was such a bad boy; and I'm so glad he was!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                        Jaz -beautiful work tonight...and this one really speaks to me. I've always loved the look Jack gives her in that scene. Satisfaction, glee, want...all bundled into one look. Thanks.
                        Yeah, that 'I know something you don't and I'm proud of it' thing was awesome!

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                        Beautifully rendered. Jack was such a bad boy; and I'm so glad he was!
                        Aren't we all? ...especially Sam
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

LOL! I feel like I'm the last one going down on this Ship! Oh, well. Since the hacker attempt kept my little loading indicator spinning interminably, I'll just wind it down now.

Want to say I always promise I'll be as prolific as the Shipper artists are on Ship Days but somehow don't get there. Truly glad this celebration brings out the artwork, fan fiction, bon mots, humor and whatever else is good about the Stargate franchise and particularly the Sam/Jack connection.

Real life can be a *blip* but places like this make it possible to bear up. Love to you all!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I always thought they could have played that scene even more warmly -the last time Sam saw him she was nearly crying because he had just been frozen in stasis. The New Order scene should have been more enthusiastic and less understated (IMO)...but the hand on her leg was pretty awesome...still touching her...

AND...

It has ALWAYS made me laugh that in this scene, Jack's immediate reaction is his hand going to her hair (right before he catches himself and starts to resist)! Bwahahaha...

**and the:
                                : 'don't you want me?'
                                : 'not like this!' (instead of a 'no' -the boy is too honest...) *giggle-snort*
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X