Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

/end artwork spam
      sigpic

Comment

If I had to choose one Sam/Jack scene per episode...
        Politics
        First, when Daniel tells them about the differences between the alternate reality and theirs, Sam and Jack are surprised that their alternates were engaged to be married. Then, as the discussion moved back to the similarities and what that could mean about their future, Jack looks Sam up and down.

And he stays stuck on the engaged thought, asking "Engaged?" as if he didn't hear correctly.

And Sam's immediate reaction seems a bit like she's hurt because he sounds like he's repulsed by the idea. Maybe I'm reading more into it than is there, but this scene seems to show what's to come with these two and their constant knee-jerk (and usually disastrous) reactions to their feelings for each other.

Comment

SGU

Incursion 1

Sam reports to Jack on the mission and that she has lost two of her men. He tells her "I'm sorry, Sam" - calling her Sam for the first time in years!!!

Jack talks proudly to Young of how Sam made the hard decision

Comment

Comment

And that my friends is Every Shippy Moment in Pics!

Comment

Within the Serpent's Grasp

When they are discussing going to the address that Daniel brought back from the alternate reality and Sam is struggling with the idea of violating orders in order to save the world and Jack letting her know he's not ordering her to do it.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Serpent's Lair

This is still funny even after seeing it so many times.
                        SG-1 wakes up blind and captive. Jack goes to get up and puts his hand down, not knowing that Carter is there.
                        She reacts by biting him. Then, as they all discuss a plan, everybody is pretty doom-and-gloom but Jack tries to keep their spirits up.
                        Carter, if someone comes in here, you bite 'em in the hand!
                        Yes sir.

Comment

Comment

Now I'm going to start working on presents for everyone who has posted on the thread.

So if you haven't delurked yet now's the time!

Just say "Hi!" and you'll get a pressie too.

Comment

Comment

Happy Ship Day!

When posting items to the list, please remember to quote the entire post . . .
                                then remove the quote commands before submitting your post.
                                Also remember to mark *NEW* works and list them at the top.

Fiction
                                Rain Ghost by Rachel500 *New*
                                How Dare You Sir by Hedwig *New*
                                Home Improvement by SaraBahama *New*
                                Some Families Have Ghosts, Not Skeletons by Conn8d *New*
                                Four Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Minutes by Kate1013 *New*
                                Apples and Seeds by Kate1013 *New*
                                The List by hlndncr
                                It's About Fishing by hlndncr
                                Folie a Deux by hlndncr
                                Regulations and Regrets by hlndncr

Videos
                                Sam Carter and Jack O’Neill—One and Only by kkennedysgc *New*
                                Ship Day 2011 by XFChemist *New*
                                La Conciencia by yessika Alt Link and Download *New*
                                Ship Day 2010 by XFChemist
                                Jack O’Neill Can Do Anything He Wants by BrenRen

Artwork
                                Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever in Pictures by hlndncr
                                Shipper Rewatch Banners by Many Talented Shippers
                                Sam/Jack Pics by MGM
                                Season 3 Episodic wallpapers by jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                                X