Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sam/Jack Ship Day - Ninth Annual Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    Because posting to LiveJournal has been disabled I'm unable to make up a page about my new video. I don't want to just drop the link on you all without giving explanation and some warning.

The song for this video was suggested about a year ago by Nynaeve506

Song: Quiet Times
    Artist: Dido
    Summary: Sam struggles with her feelings for Jack after starting to date Pete.
    Warning: There is a good deal of Pete in this video and the scenes are the "yucky" ones. This is a sad, angsty video. No happy ending here. Please put all sharp objects and weapons out of reach before viewing.

I don't do YouTube anymore so I'm unable to embed the video. I currently only have a streaming link available. Downloads will be available in the next few days.

Streaming at 4Shared

That vid was perfect, I loved it!
    sigpic
    sig by hlndncr!

Comment

Season 8

Moebius 1

Standing really close when Daniel shows them the picture of the ZPM

Briefing on the ZPM and using the time-ship - their hands touch

He complains that she won’t let him use the time-ship to watch the world series

Her cautioning everyone as they leave the time-ship

She reminds him to keep a low profile for the night and he wants to know what’s for dinner

She stops him from trying to kill Ra

The discussion on what they do now they can’t get back to the time-ship

Comment

New sig and new icons

sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Season 8

Moebius 2

AT Sam wonders if she has a boyfriend

AT Jack telling AT Sam she’s hot

AT Sam and AT Jack kissing in the time-ship when they think they are about to die

AT Jack telling Daniel to wait after they’ve been rescued and then kissing AT Sam again

The look she gives him on the tape

The ZPM scene where Jack tells Sam she has packing to do

Fishing together

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Look # 81

The last time Sam saw Jack he was in stasis in Antarctica. She put in months of worry and effort, blackmailed her commanding officer, travelled to a distant galaxy, was nearly sucked into a black hole, and was taken and tortured by Fifth, all in an effort to get him back. She definitely has to be wondering if this is all real, has he really back and come for her again?

Comment

Look # 82

This is Sam’s second promotion, and it’s all Jack. They are in their own world here. And I think this look says she’s just as proud of him and what he’s accomplished as he is of her.

Comment

Look # 83

Showing him the ring. It just hurts my heart. Sam is pleading with him her. “Give me a reason.” “Give me a hint.” “I don’t want to say yes.” “Please, help me say no.” But Jack wants the best for her, and he can’t believe that’s him.

Comment

Look # 84

I did mention this corridor scene before, but I love the closeness. It’s like they are the parents discussing their own child’s wedding. And the touching . . . ? Jack is a little uncomfortable about it, but Sam just looks amused.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      Because posting to LiveJournal has been disabled I'm unable to make up a page about my new video. I don't want to just drop the link on you all without giving explanation and some warning.

The song for this video was suggested about a year ago by Nynaeve506

Song: Quiet Times
                      Artist: Dido
                      Summary: Sam struggles with her feelings for Jack after starting to date Pete.
                      Warning: There is a good deal of Pete in this video and the scenes are the "yucky" ones. This is a sad, angsty video. No happy ending here. Please put all sharp objects and weapons out of reach before viewing.

I don't do YouTube anymore so I'm unable to embed the video. I currently only have a streaming link available. Downloads will be available in the next few days.

Streaming at 4Shared

Guh. I mean GUH! That was punch in the gut PERFECT ANGST!!!! :: falls over :: I hardly ever watch vids and I'd totally forgotten that I'd even mentioned it and it's everything EVERYTHING I would have wanted :: flails ::

Comment

Look # 85

Everyone else is watching the wedding between Rya’c and Kar’yn, but Sam is watching Jack. “May you love and fight like warriors,” says Bra’tac. Doesn’t that just describe our Jack and Sam?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Look # 86

They’ve flown together and taken out goa’uld motherships before, and this sort of joy shared between them in those moments is not unusual. But here they are actually seated side by side; so they can actually see it in the other’s face. And besides, Jack has declared how much he’s missed going off world since becoming a general. I think Sam has missed having him around too.

Comment

Working...
                                X