This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    That's weird, I can see all the menus just fine. Try refreshing the page. What browser are you using?
    OT Computer Troubles
    Spoiler:
    Refreshing isn't working, and, hmm, from a technology dummie, I have no idea what browser I'm using.
    Last edited by SamJackShipper93; 27 July 2010, 08:44 PM.
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Hey ship family! Happy Ship Day! Now, I don't have anything...I might later today, just wanted to say have a great day, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        WOW, I love this! <333

We are 27 minutes past midnight and I just LOOOOVE everything that's been posted so far. I just don't know how I'll be able to keep up when I wake up later today. There's no way I'll be able to read everything. ;PP

Thanks for the reminder to suscribe. I wouldn't have known. ^^

I just wanna *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee*.
        I'm a happy shippy fangirl tonight!!! I definitly love this day. ;P

Again...
        HAPPY TENTH SHIP DAY EVERYONE!
        I'm never able to keep up as we're posting. So I always subscribe first thing. Then, I can post, post, post during the celebration...and go back to read what I missed after the event is over!
        Last edited by jasminaGo; 27 July 2010, 08:32 PM. Reason: removing IMG tags

Comment

Happy Ship Day!

Comment

Okay, I'm a dirty liar... (I probably don't need to add this, but... that's dirty as in *Gutter*!! LOL!)

Two more vids!

Since it really is 2010 now, it's only fitting we take a peek at what might have been, but thankfully never was for our beloved Ship...

And another little something silly!

Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

FanFiction
              Beyond the Night by L.A. Doyle

Videos
              Before We Ever Knew by UhSir *NEW*

Artwork

Post your Sam and Jack fanfiction and videos here. Please quote this post then remove the QUOTE tags and add your goodie at the bottom of the appropriate list.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                Love the vids, UhSir, yessika and BrenRen!!! So terrific!

And UhSir, be sure to post the "I Miss You" vid again today. It's my fave.
                (((HUGS)))
                As requested...

Comment

Thanks, APA, for posting the banner and starting the lists. It's become a tradition!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                    One more post for me tonight, then I'll be back in the morn' to Party Hearty all day!

Just have to share my two personal favorite music vids (well, that I've made, lol!) since we have this nifty-neat-o embedded vid feature now!

=youtube;DuoDqzujVf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuoDqzujVf0

=youtube;blyRecIJy9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyRecIJy9g
                    oh WOW ... I could get stuck watching that first vid over and over again ... thanks

Comment

FanFiction
                      Beyond the Night by L.A. Doyle

Videos
                      Before We Ever Knew by UhSir *NEW*

Breakeven (alternate method) by yessika *NEW*
                      Artwork

Post your Sam and Jack fanfiction and videos here. Please quote this post then remove the QUOTE tags and add your goodie at the bottom of the appropriate list.
                      Last edited by yessika; 27 July 2010, 08:40 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                        OT Computer Troubles
                        Spoiler:
                        Refreshing isn't working, and, hmm, from a technology dummie, I have no idea what browser I'm using.

Edit: Just figured out that the same thing happens when I try to green people.
                        What does it say on the top, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera? I know that IE had some problems with the GW software.
                        sigpic

Comment

scarimor made these years ago...but I always love seeing them again!

Sam & Jack...flying side by side....

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              What does it say on the top, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera? I know that IE had some problems with the GW software.
                              Ah! MSN Explorer. It's not Internet Explorer, but it's pretty close.
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                I'm never able to keep up as we're posting. So I always subscribe first thing. Then, I can post, post, post during the celebration...and go back to read what I missed after the event is over!
                                Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing! ;D

I'm going to watch D&C right now!! <33 Then, to sleep.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X