X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shame the teams not the same now

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
      ok ill shrink it, but i think i need a few more people to say it to, no offense though.
      I think it's pretty good. It's more long than big but that's no problem. I had a long one up there some where or in the Teal'c thread or the resolution one.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i see

Comment

im entering my sig in the thread. all pics were taken from the Stargate SG-1 prormo on the special Season 7 disk.
          Great sig! It's just a tad bit too long.
          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

One of my favs.

And A little one I did for my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah

One of my favs.

And A little one I did for my site.
              Very cool. I think I liked it better when Teal'c had the goatee than when he grew the hair.

Say, Does it cost something to put up a web site? I wanted to try one with Geocities but I'm still working on learning the HTML language. plus i wanted SFX and stuff. know anything about that?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ok ill shrink it, but i think i need a few more people to say it to, no offense though.
                Thunk you. Very noce. Makes for a great sig.

I was working on making an SG1 video with windows movie maker, but the only peice of music I want to play with it is Vertigo by U2, and I can't find it anywhere where I can Add it to my media player library. Help!!

Any other music suggestions?
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Osiris,
                  I'm on dial up. Some of the pics loaded (after a while), some didn't. Thanks for those that did. The captions re AT/RDA/DD are hilarious!!
                  Coley

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                    Thunk you. Very noce. Makes for a great sig.

I was working on making an SG1 video with windows movie maker, but the only peice of music I want to play with it is Vertigo by U2, and I can't find it anywhere where I can Add it to my media player library. Help!!

Any other music suggestions?
                    I will gladly send it to you if you want, I got it off of iTunes and all I need is your email address and your permission.
                    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

In celebration of my 200th post, here is;

WHAT THEY'RE THINKING, PART 111

Sharky? That's [email protected].

Goodness, it's bright in here.
                      Would someone mind turning off those overhead lights?
                      It's right in my eyes here. How am I supposed
                      to work like this??

Dagnabbit, I'm in the middle of my backswing!!!

Judge: How do I look, huh? Cool? Should I raise my eye brow a little more? Is the glue sticking?

Shanks: Gee, I really do look like a four eyes. I'm gonna have to talk to wardrobe about this.

Tapping: Is that - is that me?? God, this green paint does nothing for my complexion!
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy

Cool, are those autographs??

So ... the plane was a little late. They kept themselves busy saving another planet.

Teal'c: How are you? Nice to meet you.

O'neill: Youve got somethin' in your hair.

Carter: They seem to have something in their hair.

Daneil: Somethin's up with your hair.

Nafrayu: How come you don't have anything on your head?
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            In celebration of my 200th post, here is;

WHAT THEY'RE THINKING, PART 111

Sharky? That's [email protected].

Goodness, it's bright in here.
                            Would someone mind turning off those overhead lights?
                            It's right in my eyes here. How am I supposed
                            to work like this??

Dagnabbit, I'm in the middle of my backswing!!!

Judge: How do I look, huh? Cool? Should I raise my eye brow a little more? Is the glue sticking?

Shanks: Gee, I really do look like a four eyes. I'm gonna have to talk to wardrobe about this.

Tapping: Is that - is that me?? God, this green paint does nothing for my complexion!
                            Loving this thread. Enjoying the pics... and the captions...and love the new team pics in your sig!

Comment

Glad everyone's enjoying the pics. I'm enjoying finding them. Here a few more in the series of ...

WHAT THEY'RE THINKING, PART IV (that's four, right? I suck at Latin numbers)

Daniel: I hate it when he does that. I can always feel him ... sitting there ... raising his eyebrow at me ... stop it! It's so annoying! I wish I could do that to him ... make him see how it feels...

Daneil: So, on page 134 Archeologist Graham Hancock deduces that the runes are possibly a derivitave of celtic art ... distinguished by a small mark on the left hand side pertaning to-

O'Niell: - Wait a minute, I thought we were reading Harry Potter.

Daniel and Sam: Meow?

(I love this pic. They look like two surprised cats.)
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy

Where'd you get these?
                                My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                                -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                                -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                                -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Working...
                                X