SG-1 Team Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    That would work indeed!!! I like the idea...and the only reason why I would do it in another thread, is cause this thread is a thunk thread So people who like to thunk and not read a lot of discussion will leave the thread...and that would be sad...that is why I would say, I start a new thread, calling it Team discussion thread or something like it...and from Wed. on we can start discussing the eps... and then we can also give people the link to that thread... just an idea eh
    And I would also suggest that in the thread we put up some rules...to prevent things go the bad way...

I will start this thread now then and also use my sig and link to that thread and put up the introduction and rules... and from Wed. they can start discussing...

btw Children of the God's is one ep right???
    Great minds think alike . I was thinking that some basic rules should apply as well.

So, no bashing, no ship wars, no flaming, but an interesting, if not sometimes cheeky and silly, retrospective sounds perfect. Wednesday sounds great to me as well.

Children of the Gods is the first episode. Love your siggie, Repli. I'm going to borrow it for a while .

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Thanks for setting that up- do you like your username shortened? Its nearly as bad as mine (shorten mine to res if you need to, btw). I think the understanding must be that its about the team overall over the last decade. Of course characters will come to the fore in certain eps, but we should look at them in context and not go crazy- state your opinion for and against in a way that isn't a rant. Its a discussion, folks I know some people hate certain things about the show at various points (haven't most of us?) but lets be sensible- no childish bashing, no annoying gushing- but discussion which is thoughtful but also fun, because being serious all the time is not what us and the show are about.
      You can shorten my name anytime...just call me RCtje, repli, or just Eve, since that is my real name
      Actually I listen to anything you wanna call me...and that kind of looks like my nickname or real name lol...
      and wel that is what we want with the new thread eh...I am setting it up and then I will link you it Maybe you should check for mistakes and things you can add and stuff like that...and then I will post it on a few threads that are with discussion about the characters to get more people

Just give me some time

Comment

Team thunk, anyone?

sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Well, it looks like the two of you are taking care of everything. I guess I'll just follow along.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

You can shorten my name anytime...just call me RCtje, repli, or just Eve, since that is my real name
            Actually I listen to anything you wanna call me...and that kind of looks like my nickname or real name lol...
            and wel that is what we want with the new thread eh...I am setting it up and then I will link you it Maybe you should check for mistakes and things you can add and stuff like that...and then I will post it on a few threads that are with discussion about the characters to get more people

Just give me some time
            Take your time. Not exactly in a hurry

Yep, that sounds great. If you can do a linky thing for me and then I can add anything I think needs saying (probably won't be much, I don't want to scare people- I do that enough already ). Should be fine.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
              Well, it looks like the two of you are taking care of everything. I guess I'll just follow along.
              Oops. I will do that. I'm turning into my mother. Only more dreamy and girly. And less freckled.

I shouldn't have said that...
              sigpic

Comment

And not a single S6 pic among them. Although I think this means I've now run out of 'Classic' team pics to post...
                sigpic

Comment

Oops. I will do that. I'm turning into my mother. Only more dreamy and girly. And less freckled.

I shouldn't have said that...

on another note the thread is up here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45#post6752645

if you want me to add something please do tell me and I will put it up cause I am not that good in starting threads and if you see any mistakes please say so

Comment

on another note the thread is up here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45#post6752645

if you want me to add something please do tell me and I will put it up cause I am not that good in starting threads and if you see any mistakes please say so
                    That's pretty much what we want. Might want to go further and say we don't might negative stuff too much, as long as you express yourself in a way that is constructive and relevant to the ep in question. No ranting- that's what other threads are for And as a little nitpicking spelling note, its 'criticize' and 'opinion' And hopefully nobody will post silly things about not agreeing with the terms and conditions, because that's just pointless and petty. Thanks for doing it
                    sigpic

Comment

That's pretty much what we want. Might want to go further and say we don't might negative stuff too much, as long as you express yourself in a way that is constructive and relevant to the ep in question. No ranting- that's what other threads are for And as a little nitpicking spelling note, its 'criticize' and 'opinion' And hopefully nobody will post silly things about not agreeing with the terms and conditions, because that's just pointless and petty. Thanks for doing it
                      Thanks I just edited...and now we have to get the word out eh...if you now a nice way to lure people into the thread...go ahead and post it in a few discussion threads and wow threads who have characters of SG-1

and since this is a thunk thread:

Comment

Thanks I just edited...and now we have to get the word out eh...if you now a nice way to lure people into the thread...go ahead and post it in a few discussion threads and wow threads who have characters of SG-1

and since this is a thunk thread:
                        I've posted on my regular. Might also add in another, as we are retrospective in nature by default as we're a myth and culture thread

Yay! Team thunk! Sadly I've now posted most of my collection this evening, so I might have to start up again with the dreaded season six pics
                        sigpic

Comment

I've posted on my regular. Might also add in another, as we are retrospective in nature by default as we're a myth and culture thread

Yay! Team thunk! Sadly I've now posted most of my collection this evening, so I might have to start up again with the dreaded season six pics
                          Well I posted it on Samanda, Sam/Jack, Sam/Daniel and Jack MAD thread...that will cover a lot of people, I am actually looking for a Daniel discussion thread but doesn't find one so I might also post it on the Daniel Thunk thread

and I don't mind season 6 pics...I love those pics, okay digging up some team pics...

argh...since when did it became 1.11 am???

Comment

OK. Snurching the 'Message in a Bottle' cap. Have to

Ah, but I have a lot of S6. A lot. Although not as many as of a single person from S6
                            sigpic

Comment

OK. Snurching the 'Message in a Bottle' cap. Have to

Ah, but I have a lot of S6. A lot. Although not as many as of a single person from S6
                              See I just have a lot of screencaps in general...it is actually sometimes crazy. I just bought myself a 500KB external harddrive so I can store all my screencaps and stuff
                              Yeah I know crazy...
                              So do we want more pics?

I know stupid question, here goes: (more from MiB)

Comment

Yes please!
                                I would be interested (and also scared) to know who has the most caps on GW. addy has an astronomical amount of Jonas pics alone, and I know she posts daily in loads of other threads

I should go. Its quarter to one here, its at least half one where you are, and if I'm not careful I'll end up greening/responding to all the people on the new thread, and as they're working on different time zones it might never end...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X