SG-1 Team Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah well. Gives your fingers a workout
    That's what happens when you choose a literary moniker- it's Latin for "I will rise again" and I first came across it in the scene in 'Jane Eyre' where she puts up a stone for her late best friend which simply reads that one word. Its combining my two favourite areas of study- the classical world and English literature and language. 'Jane Eyre' was also a huge influence on me.
    Or you could just do what Addy does and call me 'Res'...
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        *Hums terrible, terrible songs from the 'Top Gun' soundtrack*

That's a fun episode. Half the team powerless to help the others; Jack and Teal'c interaction; 'Almighty Oz'; Jack throwing a pen at the head of the guy who was once a dignified and distinguished First Prime....loves it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          *Hums terrible, terrible songs from the 'Top Gun' soundtrack*

That's a fun episode. Half the team powerless to help the others; Jack and Teal'c interaction; 'Almighty Oz'; Jack throwing a pen at the head of the guy who was once a dignified and distinguished First Prime....loves it
          Beam them out, what am I scotty?
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
            Beam them out, what am I scotty?
            Oh, Jacob, dear Good times.
            And all the characters got to interact, emote and be funny- not just the team but the supporting cast as well. It is also one of *those* eps on DVD- namely where DeLuise is singing on the audio commentary
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, Jacob, dear Good times.
              And all the characters got to interact, emote and be funny- not just the team but the supporting cast as well. It is also one of *those* eps on DVD- namely where DeLuise is singing on the audio commentary
              that moment is so funny when they starting singing it is on Prodigy where they start singing btw Just so you know eh

Btw I just saw unending and can I just say it saddens me that it is over

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                that moment is so funny when they starting singing it is on Prodigy where they start singing btw Just so you know eh

Btw I just saw unending and can I just say it saddens me that it is over
                DeLuise has a few 'practice' songs before the big 'let's all join in' one on 'Prodigy'. I think there is one for 'Tangent', or possibly another episode, when he's singing about the big Goa'uld stone face in the credits...

But 'Unending' was good. That helps I've only been watching it for a couple of years and have S1-8 on DVD, so I'm a little sad, a tad nostalgic, but nowhere near as annoyed and upset as many will be. I'll live
                sigpic

Comment

DeLuise has a few 'practice' songs before the big 'let's all join in' one on 'Prodigy'. I think there is one for 'Tangent', or possibly another episode, when he's singing about the big Goa'uld stone face in the credits...

But 'Unending' was good. That helps I've only been watching it for a couple of years and have S1-8 on DVD, so I'm a little sad, a tad nostalgic, but nowhere near as annoyed and upset as many will be. I'll live
                  Yeah I also liked the ep...Although I think I cried during it all... can't believe I cried that much actually...but I started watching it from the start... I mean it is sad to see it go... I know this isn't really the end but it feels like it... And I think we all live it is just...Sad and all... It isn't only the eps itself but also the friendships and everyone around it...

ok I so need some cheering up...anyone wants to post some great pics...and no Res...no season 6
                  Last edited by RepliCartertje; 14 March 2007, 03:37 PM. Reason: Why not edit eh???

Comment

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Comment

Comment

KUDOS to the 6th Member of SG-1

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Awwwww, people are still posting! That makes me all warm and fuzzy and nostalgic! *gazes at all the pretty pictures*

*is now in the dial-up boat, ironically *

SG1 WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

s8

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X