No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, this show- Supernatural- is like Stargate actor central, I'm tellin ya...

First there was the original Weir (remember, the blonde chick), then doc from the first few episodes of SG-1... Can't remember his name, but he was the Robo-dad in Tin Man, then Dr. Redden from Uninvited (s10), and the captain of the Prometheus, and Maybourne, then there was Doc Fraiser, and Fifth in the same episode. Then Kavanaugh (as Pride, of all things... seriously), then Narim/Simon, and I'm pretty sure the ghost in that episode was a Wraith Queen at one point... Now in the episode I'm watching, there's Hammond.

Wonder who else is gonna show up... Or who I missed XD

EDIT: Hahahaha! I just checked out the actress for that ghost... I was right; wraith queen XD

EDIT2: People I forgot... Mini!Adria/Harmony (Flesh & Blood SG-1/Harmony SGA), as a ghost. Grace (Grace, season 7, SG-1), also as a ghost, and the dude they go to for information in AoT, as a wacked out conspiracy theorist (he's also Vince in Eureka). I'm sure there will be more...
    Last edited by LittleMissJigsaw; 15 September 2009, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      yay!
      Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
      *jumps for joy*

Yay!!!

*runs off to read*
      WooHoo!!!! I'm with Sue and Misi.... Jumping and off to read. I thinik I'm about 3 chapters behind. Seeing this rec has me so in a D/V fic mood. Thanks LC.... love Best.

Oh yeah, found another D/V video. That is why I came around and am so glad since there is FIC.

I really like this song for D/V. Video by EowynVala. The Song is by Breaking Benjamin. Does anyone remember the D/V video that used another song by them. Mag, isn't it one we liked? I'l look and see if I can find it.

Call Me
      sigpic
      Sig by Toomi

Comment

I sleep in one morning and I missed Susan! *pouts* We seriously need to sync up our time on GW m'dear!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Loved that vid Sue. Don't be a stranger.

Comment

Mag has another chapter of Awayday up!
            sigpic

Comment

Supernatural managed to impress me again, with the Christmas episode (Evil Santas totally FTW XD)... Few people know- or they refuse to believe- that most Christmas traditions were taken from the winter solstice celebrations of much older religions... Sam explained it pretty well

Sam: Pretty much every Christmas tradition is Pagan.
              Dean:.... Christmas is Jesus' birthday.
              Sam: No, Jesus' birthday was probably in the fall. It was actually the Winter Solstice festival that was co-opted by the church and named Christmas. But the yule log, the tree, even Santa's red suit, that's all remnants of Pagan worship.

Annnnnyway... I come bearing gifts... chapter 3 of AASP

AASP Chapter Three
              Last edited by LittleMissJigsaw; 16 September 2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

ummm wow! *fans self* yeah that was....*fans self again* good.....

well kelly- the show is filmed in Bridge studios so of course they use the same, mostly canadian, actors. smallville is the same way.

Comment

Mag has another chapter of Awayday up!
                  Great chapter. Looking forward to the rest

Haven't read this yet but am starting at the beginning as soon as I've finished Aftershocks 2 !!

Hello Oven
                  Happy Thursday
                  sigpic
                  I Believe
                  My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                    Supernatural managed to impress me again, with the Christmas episode (Evil Santas totally FTW XD)... Few people know- or they refuse to believe- that most Christmas traditions were taken from the winter solstice celebrations of much older religions... Sam explained it pretty well

Sam: Pretty much every Christmas tradition is Pagan.
                    Dean:.... Christmas is Jesus' birthday.
                    Sam: No, Jesus' birthday was probably in the fall. It was actually the Winter Solstice festival that was co-opted by the church and named Christmas. But the yule log, the tree, even Santa's red suit, that's all remnants of Pagan worship.

Annnnnyway... I come bearing gifts... chapter 3 of AASP

AASP Chapter Three
                    Umm. . . actually it was more likely that Jesus was born in the spring. At least from the stuff I've read.

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                    Great chapter. Looking forward to the rest

Haven't read this yet but am starting at the beginning as soon as I've finished Aftershocks 2 !!

Hello Oven
                    Happy Thursday
                    Whaaat? You haven't read LC's fic yet? It's great! And you do know that Rachel500 is well into her way of AftershocksIII, right? Assuming that's the fic you were talking about.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kelly has a new chapter of Of Archaeologists, Aliens, and Space Pirates up! Ok, so it's one of those mornings and I'm not all the way awake yet and Kelly already posted it. Just ignore me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Umm. . . actually it was more likely that Jesus was born in the spring. At least from the stuff I've read.
                        I wouldn't know... I was just impressed by the fact that they got the origin of christmas traditions right.

I'm lost when they start mentioning Christian lore (though the episode where a priest walks in on a seance, and starts crying "DEVIL WORSHIP!", and Sam informs him that it's actually based on early christian rites greatly amused me), as I'm not christian myself. I suppose you could say my parents are Pagan, but I dunno what you'd call me. I'm of the belief that: if there is no higher being, that's fine with me. I'll just go about my business. If there IS, it probably doesn't give a rat's ass about us anyway, and to think that we are the center of some great power's universe (since if there is one, it probably has other planets it's playing with too) is incredibly arrogant, and therefore, I STILL go about my business.

Of course, I mean no offense/disrespect (unless I come across a nutjob who's obsessed with pushing their beliefs on others. Then they open themselves up for mocking.) to anyone else's beliefs. To quote Daniel "I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about it".

Kelly has a new chapter of Of Archaeologists, Aliens, and Space Pirates up! Ok, so it's one of those mornings and I'm not all the way awake yet and Kelly already posted it. Just ignore me.
                        Haha, s'okay. My fic could use some extra pimping.

Oi... It's raining AGAIN... There's only been like 2 days where it hasn't rained, lately.

Comment

Clintonio is up and working again! Yay!
                          sigpic

Comment

Clintonio is up and working again! Yay!
                            Yay indeed. I missed my sigs.

Comment

Whaaat? You haven't read LC's fic yet? It's great!
                              Thanks for the hearty endorsement Misi...much did I owe you again?

And if there is anyone here reading it from 'alldaniel' then it's just been posted there.

http://www.alldanielfic.com/viewstor...908&chapter=24
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Thanks for the hearty endorsement Misi...much did I owe you again?

And if there is anyone here reading it from 'alldaniel' then it's just been posted there.

http://www.alldanielfic.com/viewstor...908&chapter=24
                                I am more than happy to be cheerleader for all of you fictresses!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X