Clear All

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
    Flesh and Blood...
    Yeppers
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Hi guys. Can't play. Off to the docs.

But I did jst read something interesting over on Joe's site.
      Someone must have asked him about Vala's mother's death and he replied something like "whoever said she was dead?"

So if Vala's mother is alive what do you think she would be like (personality wise) and who would play her (actress)

Would make for some interesting plot lines...

Djay
      He's her Lobster!
      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Another...
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post

Someone must have asked him about Vala's mother's death and he replied something like "whoever said she was dead?"

So if Vala's mother is alive what do you think she would be like (personality wise) and who would play her (actress)

Djay
          You means the stepmother or real mother...
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
            Holy cow Fruitcakes!!! Two days, 10 pages??? *tear* We've finally arrived...back...we've returned to our former glory! Good job people!
            Yeah, the holidays are over, so Fruitcakes aren't really needed anywhere else but The Oven, now...

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
            All the titles I could find and/or remember.

Kath - Anointer of Titles, Keeper of the Drinking Game, Queen of OT
            Isa- Queen of OT, Vocab Queen
            Stef - Marshall of the DV Arts
            Kales - Keeper of Themes
            DJGirl - Co-Queen of the DV Gutter, Head Minion Keeper
            Gioia - Co-Queen of the DV Gutter
            Erin - Princess of the DV Gutter
            Odakota - Keeper of Fruitcakes
            Tonttu - Host of Power
            Poundpuppy - Goddess of Compassion and Justice
            Ronja - Goddess of Screencaps
            Djay - keeper of the BBQ
            Maeve - Social Events Co-ordinator
            *cackles and dances*

Mine's miiiiiiiiisssing! I'm taking that as a good thing
            Alright, someone better come forth with Milena's title! We don't want her to feel neglected...

Oh, and by the way...

In that case...

Kath - Anointer of Titles, Keeper of the Drinking Game, Queen of OT
            Isa- Queen of OT, Vocab Queen
            Stef - Marshall of the DV Arts
            Kales - Keeper of Themes
            DJGirl - Co-Queen of the DV Gutter, Head Minion Keeper
            Gioia - Co-Queen of the DV Gutter
            Erin - Princess of the DV Gutter
            Sg1cat - Prince of the DV Gutter
            Odakota - Keeper of Fruitcakes
            Tonttu - Host of Power
            Poundpuppy - Goddess of Compassion and Justice
            Ronja - Goddess of Screencaps
            Djay - keeper of the BBQ
            Maeve - Social Events Co-ordinator
            I've got a new title now, too!
            _______________________________________________________________________________
            ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post

Djay
              Oooooooooooooh!!!! *bouncy* DUDE!!! I feel another movie plot on the horizon

What would her personality be like? I don't know why but I always thought of Vala's biological mother as being very nurturing...but that's when I was assuming she'd died because 'nurturing', I think, would be less inclined to leave her daughter to be raised by her absentee-illegal-activities father and his second wife who, as we know, was probably not a ray of sunshine...

Now if she isn't dead, then I would assume that she was a lot like Vala...just without the intense loyalty

Who would play her?? Ummmmmmmmmmmm...no idea I would never have picked the guy who played Jacek (I forget his name), but I'm not sure if I feel that way because of his acting or because I was so disappointed by how the PTB totally messed up the PERFECT opportunity for a great Vala backstory ep The disappointment is easily spread

Another...
              Spoiler:

That is from Unending, yeah?

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
              Yeah, the holidays are over, so Fruitcakes aren't really needed anywhere else but The Oven, now...

Alright, someone better come forth with Milena's title! We don't want her to feel neglected...
              Nono!! I'm very happy being neglected Shhhhh! But congratulations on the titlage!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Nono!! I'm very happy being neglected Shhhhh! But congratulations on the titlage!
                Hrm....I dunno, I think your title is something you should be proud of...

...maybe I'll just search the old thread posts myself...

Comment

Please, do! I couldn't find it myself, so any help would be appreciated
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

That is from Unending, yeah?
                    Yes! Good night Fruitcakes
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Nonononono That's really not necessary

Yes! Good night Fruitcakes
                      G'night MAD!

So what do the rest of you think of the Vala's Mother situation?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        LC!!!!! *cries a little* You DON'T know how much I love you for these. I missed all during the summer and have been hoping they somehow get posted again. *huggles*
                        Oh ISA...and you don't how much I love you for saying that...sometimes I think stuff I comment is just flapping my...gums doesn't fit 'cuz I'm not talking...um..fingers?
                        I think sometimes I take writing in this 'verse' a little too seriously and when others don't too I get kinda huffy...anyone, who feels that way feel free to ignore me.

But ISA because you seemed so pleased to see this after having missed in the summer, my next post will be Vala's archetypes.
                        LC
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Nonononono That's really not necessary
                          But...but, Milena...Kath is a friend, she asked for help...I can't say no to her...!

*searches around for a bit, then pauses, raising his eyebrows*

Helllo there...what's this post by Kath a few months back...?

Comment

But...but, Milena...Kath is a friend, she asked for help...I can't say no to her...!

*searches around for a bit, then pauses, raising his eyebrows*

Helllo there...what's this post by Kath a few months back...?
                            Yoouuu're bluffing

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*peeks in* I seem to have missed alot...

Hey peoples! Missed me? Sorry for the absence, but my computer's dead...

Just popping in for a sec, since the owner of my current computer wishes that I remove my ass from her chair and leave her room, so I shall see you all again soon....ish.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                                *peeks in* I seem to have missed alot...

Hey peoples! Missed me? Sorry for the absence, but my computer's dead...

Just popping in for a sec, since the owner of my current computer wishes that I remove my ass from her chair and leave her room, so I shall see you all again soon....ish.
                                Was that Kelly? I couldn't tell, she was in and out so fast. We miss you. (((hugs))) If only hugs could make a computer better.

Comment

Working...
                                X