Any updates on the BF, Milena?

Djay
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
      Any updates on the BF, Milena?

Djay
      Hmmmmmmmm? *innocent eyelash batting* BF-what?

Just kidding! I'm at page 13 now, half a scene away from the end! I can smell the victory champagne already!
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Djay
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Just kidding! I'm at page 13 now, half a scene away from the end! I can smell the victory champagne already!
          Originally posted by djay View Post
          Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Djay
          ditto! can't wait milena!!!
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

...Erin has become popcorn? Where are you off to in such a hurry? Stay, have some punch!
            I'm trying to concentrate on the plot-bunnies, but the Oven is so tempting.

*confused* you can smell champagne? Okay, I guess

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post

~Erin

Ok, What are you two up to. Chapter 13. Are you reading something and not sharing?

Comment

~Erin
                Those damn bunnies And yes, after having taken a healthy creative license, I now decree that one can smell champagne And for those who don't believe in creative licenses, then I have a Super Smeller (I love Psych )

...but I love D/V more of course

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Hazmot View Post
                  Ok, What are you two up to. Chapter 13. Are you reading something and not sharing?
                  LoL, hey Haz! It's page 13 of the next chapter of Being Found, I'm just finishing it up now. Writing NC-17 takes a lot more time than it does to read... And it's my first time so I don't want to screw it up

EDIT: Oh btw, I'm actually at page 14 now

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

~Erin

Comment

LoL, hey Haz! It's page 13 of the next chapter of Being Found, I'm just finishing it up now. Writing NC-17 takes a lot more time than it does to read... And it's my first time so I don't want to screw it up

EDIT: Oh btw, I'm actually at page 14 now

Darn! I pushed the wrong button. Sorry for the 2nd post.

And "Cool". I was wondering when you were going to update. NC 17 is not so bad. It's not virgin territory. haha.

Comment

Darn! I pushed the wrong button. Sorry for the 2nd post.

And "Cool". I was wondering when you were going to update. NC 17 is not so bad. It's not virgin territory. haha.

but I just updated this week...it hasn't been that long!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

but I just updated this week...it hasn't been that long!
                          Long enough!
                          for those of us who are just a *tad* addicted anyway
                          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Those damn bunnies And yes, after having taken a healthy creative license, I now decree that one can smell champagne And for those who don't believe in creative licenses, then I have a Super Smeller (I love Psych )

...but I love D/V more of course
                            Usually when I try to smell champagne I get bubbles in my nose for my troubles. oh well.

as for the bunnies *whispers* Vala's finally admitting that she must be pregnant and she's trying to find a way to tell Daniel. But don't tell anyone I said that.

Aaaah, D/V rocks!!!

~Erin

Comment

Hey Milena, I'm out for a few minutes. My daughter wants to use the computer and Discovery is up on the ffnet. I'll be back. Can't you just hear the Swartzennagger in there? Back later. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                                Long enough!
                                for those of us who are just a *tad* addicted anyway
                                LoL well that's why this chapter will be extra long! "Have I not always been generous to those who deserved it?" Couldn't resist

Usually when I try to smell champagne I get bubbles in my nose for my troubles. oh well.

as for the bunnies *whispers* Vala's finally admitting that she must be pregnant and she's trying to find a way to tell Daniel. But don't tell anyone I said that.

Aaaah, D/V rocks!!!

~Erin
                                SHWEEET!! Can't wait to see how he handles that, or how she does for that matter ...not that I heard anything *shifty eyes*

Hey Milena, I'm out for a few minutes. My daughter wants to use the computer and Discovery is up on the ffnet. I'll be back. Can't you just hear the Swartzennagger in there? Back later. Ta.
                                Okay Haz! See ya later! I have to go read The Discovery too, sg1cat just replied to me but I really have to finish this chapter. Remind me later k?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X