• Show
Clear All

Ill join the PU party and post a few pics

Djay
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

PU is Love
      the 'what' moment is fan-freaking-tastic.
      I'm not sure but that might be that moment.

and this one when he's watching as Kull Warroir cat-walking towards him
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        PU is one of my "I'll watch that until I have corrected all the tests"- episodes. It just helps me keeping up whem my concentration runs low. And it is sooooo funny!

Beste Scene is the "*gulp* "WHAT?"" after the kull warrior states that "he" finds Daniel attractive.
        I can add a bit to PU...

Their first meal together

And of course everyone's favorite super hero, Hans Olo
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          I can add a bit to PU...

Their first meal together

ROFTFL!!!!
          That was soo histerical!!
          I like the apple thing too
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
            ROFTFL!!!!
            That was soo histerical!!
            I like the apple thing too
            The Apple thing has me rolling every time
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy, also me
              so rooomantic
              It's pratically their first date.
              God, how I love them. They make me laughing so much.
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Comment

PU is one of my "I'll watch that until I have corrected all the tests"- episodes. It just helps me keeping up whem my concentration runs low. And it is sooooo funny!

Beste Scene is the "*gulp* "WHAT?"" after the kull warrior states that "he" finds Daniel attractive.
                Well, in all of this PU excitement, we forgot to welcome iolanda to the thread!

Glad that you jumped right in! I love that "what?" moment too. Priceless. The large cod piece right there in front of you makes it all the more hilarious.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Where are my manners?

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

You know I love PU because it totally starts the whole Dala ship for me..... and everyone else here... speaking of- did anyone notice my new Dala chapter a couple pages back? *pout*
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Okay everyone. I have a Part Two to my angsty fic up at my LJ. This one has a totally different feel to it. I hope you all enjoy

Not Again
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                        You know I love PU because it totally starts the whole Dala ship for me..... and everyone else here... speaking of- did anyone notice my new Dala chapter a couple pages back? *pout*
                        Sorry, Anjirika! I just caught up with it and it's really great! You have two of my favourite things in it -angst and time travel! I really enjoyed it. Keep it coming. I want to know if Daniel goes back in time now.

That's one thing I do love about this thread. It is a really supportive and non threatening thread for sharing work and receiving positive feedback.

Djay
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

Okay everyone. I have a Part Two to my angsty fic up at my LJ. This one has a totally different feel to it. I hope you all enjoy

Not Again
                          great stories both of you! fanfic is soooooooooooooooo addictive! I can read for hours (and hours and hours and hours.......................)

Comment

Yes, I'll catch up with yours later, Wendy. Seem to be nothing but Girlie lunches all week.

Djay
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ialonda

Anjirika, I'm still reading the first part of the story but I don't have a ff.net account so can't leave you feedback. Do you consider post them to also LJ?

Not Again
                              Read and commented. Well done, my co-queen, but then when we will see something juicy from you? I mean, that crown deserves some goodie smut
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by Stef

Comment

Not Again
                                Awwww! I'm glad he got a second chance! Good job.

Djay
                                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Working...
                                X