Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    So, do we start the party now, or wait until we hit 10,000?
    10 more posts, so I say we should wait and let the person who is going to be the lucky one to hit 10,000 start the party

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
      Hand me a rum and Dr.Peper and let's get this party started. I'll pull out the karoeke machine.

Only ten more days until the Quest Part 2 *SQUEEEE!!*
      OMG. NO!!!! THE KAREOKE MACHINE! *looks around* is Ronja here?

Name that tune ladies and gents:

"Give meeeee time....
      To realise my criiiiiiiiiime
      Let me love and steal
      I have danced inside your eyes
      How can I be real....."

kay x

Comment

9 more posts...

Comment

I like the way you think Kales!

I can't decide whether they would have a quiet, intimate wedding or a a huge one. Either way, you know Vala would have a ridiculously expensive dress. Just because. In fact, I think Vala would personally see to every little detail, and just make sure than Daniel showed up on time.
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Oh she'd sooo be in a simple yet elegant and very sleek Vera Wang

oh look, 6 more posts!

Comment

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam!

Three more for me, five more for the thread.

Would her dress be white or cream? Or another colour?
              sigpic
              Banner by Stef.

Comment

Would they get married in a church do we think? I mean, there's that whole religious conversation Daniel has in Avalon with Jack...

4 more!

Comment

As long as Vala gets to walk down an aisle of some variety, I don't think she'd care overly much. Although the religious aspects of a church might be a bit much considering everything that's happened with the Ori.
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

Comment

Do you guys remember the dress she wears for her wedding to Tomin? She looks absolutely gorgeous. I think Vala should go reasonably understated for a change. It suits her.
                    I think a small intimate affair with them saying their own vows. Hmmm...what would their vows be???

DJAY
                    He's her Lobster!
                    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

See that's what I was thinking. And I hate to say it, but they don't have that many people to invite. So maybe a deserted beach?

GO ON SOMEONE! 1 more!

Comment

Just one more?

Hey, I got it! And one post shy of 100 too!
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

Comment

I am making my Daqs without the liquer but that's the way I like it I like sweet drinks and liquer makes me sleepy and I want to be awake for this and waiting for the 10,000 poster but I must go and catch a bus I sure the party will be started when I return here's the kiss that started it all
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congratulations to the thread! 10000!

Kath Pup, I think you get to start the party

Comment

I like the ideea of cream. Still traditional. White is pushing it a bit much! None of those modern colours.

DJAY
                              (I'm a bridesmaid in cream and my cousin is wearing maroon.)
                              He's her Lobster!
                              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

As Keeper of the Daniel/Vala Drinking Game, I hereby declare this party started!
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

Comment

Working...
                                X