No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure...do you want me to do them now or wait until we get closer to the end?

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,000 POSTS!!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Stef great wall...though my comp my explode soon if i keep saving all these walls. And you are right, I love seaon 9 more because of season 10.

Pound...almost called you PP...ha (juvenile? yes...but I'm falling alseep and have had too much hawaiin punch) Congrats on 1000!

And LC, not to leave you out...great comments. i agree...would remark on them...but am so tired...I'm afraid I might start typing gibberish.

Well, the hangman people finally solved my quote and I'm pooped. Night all.
      sigpic
      by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

not sure we are in second right now but that could change the sparky shippers are quiet I am a sparky shipper too but I love Dala. What ever you want.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Congrats PoundPuppy!
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Thanks everyone just 1000 more until I can upload my own avatar but at least I finally got to see the bonus ones. I really loved the Cutting edge and I watched the part where they kissed million times just like when I watched this part spoilers from Unending
            Spoiler:

I have watched it at least 1000 times I swear.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              Thanks everyone just 1000 more until I can upload my own avatar but at least I finally got to see the bonus ones. I really loved the Cutting edge and I watched the part where they kissed million times just like when I watched this part spoilers from Unending
              Spoiler:

I have watched it at least 1000 times I swear.
              He He. You and I are in the same boat Toe-pick! Sorry, had to get that in there.

So, I'm on a role tonight and made yet another wallpaper. Beware of the angst. No real spoilers...unless you consider facial expressions. Also, beware of Dave Matthews lyrics Not their biggest fan, but I like this song (maybe because it reminds me of Black Hawk Down):
              Spoiler:

BTW, does anyone have some larger-sized screen caps of Daniel from season 10? I have a lot of Vala...but only a couple of Daniel (hence, why you see the same pictures used over and over again).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Toe pic lol here's some from Bounty spoilers for size and because it hasn't aired yet on sci-fi
                Spoiler:

here's one from flesh and blood

and to stay on topic MM

a good place on here to get Daniel pics is
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1431&page=5654
                it's the Daniel MS Thunk thread go in there and ask they wil happily post pics or caps for what ever season I think
                Last edited by poundpuppy29; 02 April 2007, 09:55 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                  Particularly gioia: What rating do you guys want this to be? Or, how high can the rating go?
                  Just came to office. can't reply all of your post. I mean snipplet but about rating...As far as you can go. Nothing make scared me in fics. I'm a real fan of dark fic, smut fic, all sort of fic

I hope it wasn't late for you. Time change can be real b*tch sometimes

I'll come back and read your little tidbit/snipplet soon, dear
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Thanks for the pics, poundpuppy

Oh, and I don't know how many of you read about this but I think it's pretty cool. Some people are starting their own Daniel & Vala virtual series. They've already mapped out the first few episdes, it says, but they are looking for additional writers and betas.

I just think this sounds really fun...and if it takes off, maybe that'll be a hint to TPTB Anyway, I just thought I'd post it because I know there are MANY talented writers here who could help out I'm just excited about the idea of a D/V show, even if it's not "official."

Here's the Link: Daniel-Vala Online

-Stef

Comment

*yawns*.....Goodmorning folks!

Well, it is 4:30 am and I've been up for the past hour due to fact that my dog has gotten sick. She woke me up with her whines and whimpers and then got sick all over my carpet. Yeah, I've been on my hands and knees cleaning and taking care of Lola. She is finally resting but, I cant....I'm worried about her.

Btw, love all of the art work I'm seeing

I have some more of my short story to post, I will at some point today

Happy Posting
                      Faith
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        Toe pic lol here's some from Bounty spoilers for size and because it hasn't aired yet on sci-fi
                        Spoiler:

here's one from flesh and blood

and to stay on topic MM

a good place on here to get Daniel pics is
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1431&page=5654
                        it's the Daniel MS Thunk thread go in there and ask they wil happily post pics or caps for what ever season I think
                        I don't usually make time to comment first thing in the morning BUT I gotta say Poundpuppy
                        what a heartstopping way to start the day. WOW!!!!!! can't thank you enough
                        LC
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

*waves to all*

So basically with the rating... as high as I want.

*Mr Burns hand gestures* *Exshellent*

D and V are going to hate me by the end of this one, I swear it *grin*

And Stef, LMAO. I will never be able to replace you as Wallpaper Lady. Guys, should we start having titles and things? Stef can be .... Wallpaper Lady... or Visual Director of Dala/DanDoran

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post

And Stef, LMAO. I will never be able to replace you as Wallpaper Lady. Guys, should we start having titles and things? Stef can be .... Wallpaper Lady... or Visual Director of Dala/DanDoran

kay x
                            I second this motion! Does that make you the Scribe or the Jack-of-all-Trades, since you seem to have turned your hand to everything

Looking forward to this AU of yours, too
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

*hee hee*

I don't want to be Jack of All Trades... I could be scribe, though, since even my rare wallpapers have many words attached. But could we call me something else? I'm already Temple Scribe over in the religion of Sparky, lol.

And can anyone think of a better one for Stef? And who else wants in on this?

Oh and ... it appears this Continuum story is going to be a multi-chapter, because it just won't let me finish it

kay x

Comment

Hey, we could always be really geeky, considering we love Daniel, by giving ourselves titles and working out the equivalent Ancient Egyptian one. Or other ancient culture if you prefer.

Multichapter is good
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Working...
                                X