No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, people! I just want to say that I'm happy you got what you wanted. It's nice to get really excited over your favorite show, huh? (i haven't seen it yet but from what I hear there's a lot of D/v-ness.)

((hugs)))
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

WELL!!!...writers that finally got it right!...amazing! So looking forward to seeing this somehow in the next day or so BUT ya know having seen and read what's been posted so far I may just be content to wait until it finally airs on SPACE...then again maybe not,lol. It's just gonna be so much fun watching all the previous episodes and picking up all those 'throw-way' ("AFFECT-what"?)lines that we sorta didn't know what to make of that I now think weren't so 'throw-away' after all.
      Guess that 'hand on face' gesture in Quest 2 was Daniel after all huh?
      A few questions tho:
      Daniel's words when it dawns on him why she's crying while he's telling her off?
      What is Vala crying about when he is holding her on the bed?
      How long in real time were they actually gone from Earth?
      So opinions/thoughts on how long he's been in love with her? and her with him?
      Going to bed happy now...thanks for all the great screen caps etc.
      LC
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Because there can never be too much screencaps
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic
          Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nope, never too many screen caps Thanks again. Now, is that...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...Cam kissing Sam? If so... I still want to know what the context for Vala's crying in that one pic is for (the one with Daniel holding her...not the one where they make out after). I heard it was from a montage or something...keeps reminding me of...Kales' "Unending" fic where they lose their baby. Hmmm.

So close to watching it now....Nefertiti, is that you I see viewing?!?!?! Long time, no see!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                    Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing all the screencaps Tonttu!!! As soon as my 24 green ban lifts, you will be the first person on my list
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

That song is my pure happy song. I haven't listened to it this much since the Red Sox won the WS. I am a HUGE Red Sox fan. Tonttu great pics but you are missing one. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope the movies do well, I don't want to lose my Dala!!!
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Curious about everyone's opinion about tonight's "Unending." Clearly, a lot of DV. I haven't seen it yet, so can't form a concrete opinion. But I will say one thing for the writers...they can at least follow through on a ship. Maybe it's not the ship everyone's been wanting them to do it on, but as least it shows that they are willing and capable of doing it. This bodes well for a certain person's return in the movies, and what that might mean for a popular pairing.

As for your hopes about D/S, I'll try to update you on that as soon as I can, Jess, unless someone else beats me to it

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

For some reason, I have the song "I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation..." in my head. Ha! I don't even know the lyrics beyond that I guess "Unending" makes us all feel like singing random songs!

-Stef

Comment

Some screencaps of Daniel/Vala from Unending
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X