Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet... They do have great chemistry

Comment

I was looking for another picture when I came across this one in my PB, hope you all don't mind

V: Can't this wait til later, Daniel?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Hey all I have a ? for you all most of you know about the H&H games in the fun and games section in this forum that I started I was thinking about doing a final 5 when it gets down to 5 ships,slashes,men, and women ( it's down to 3 there but I would bring back 2 so it would be final 5). I was thinking give each 100 points that way it would be fair and no one would be out of reach and the final and winning score would be 500. Does this sound good to you guys do you think it is fair?

back to subject Memento Mori was a great Ship ep for Dala D&V. Dominion is right up there too. Welcome firefly827347 to the ship You will LOVE Love season 10.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
          Stargate the next Bonanza.....hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! Aside from it's length in runnning on air, there is nothing to compare. LC.....you just reminded me of my Grandpa making me watch reruns of Bonanza with him when I was a kid(*blank* years ago....)

Happy Posting
          Faithstars
          Okay first of all THANKS! Faithstars for making me really feel my age,lol by talking about your GRANDFATHER!
          Secondly, you're right there is no comparison between Stargate and Bonanza, I was just stating that watching was Bonanza was when I learned not to trust writers.
          Third, I've now changed my mind about 'Unending'...earlier I was having horrible thoughts about how things might pan out...
          Spoiler:
          i.e I was thinking that there's the kiss first and then Vala shows up at his door with the handcuffs and there's a big blow-up and they spend the whole time in the dilation field barely speaking(this really was my biggest fear, altho even that was okay in the long run because as has been said by TPTB...at the end of "Unending" everything is back to normal)...or(and I like this one better) she shows up with the handcuffs, he gets pissed off, tells her what's what and then we get the kiss.

but now I've realized it's irrevelant where the kiss happens, the point is it supposed to, Daniel and Vala are probably the ones involved(duh!) and we have been right about them the whole time!
          OH BUT...OMG...I've just had another terrible thought....ack, dreams....ack, ack...MUST. STOP. THINKING!....please someone shoot me now!..seriously!
          ...I'll go now and keep my horrible cynical thoughts to myself until after Tuesday...oh if only Kales would show up with her lovely fics then I could occupy my mind some other way....
          LC
          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

1. LC, LMAO !!!! I swear I was not trying to make you feel your age. I like getting older...I look forward to it. With the exception of turning 30 in two years....why is turning 30 so dang hard?

2. I totally agree, it can be hard to trust the writers. After all, It's their world in which we play.......

3. I like your second scenerio
            Spoiler:
            Vala comes to the door in her scandelous outfit and Daniel blows up....tells her off and then kisses her in a fit of passion. I would also like to see Vala give Danny boy a piece of her mind, too.

Ps- Don't stop thinking, your thoughts are always fun to discuss!

Happy Posting
            Faithstars
            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
              1. LC, With the exception of turning 30 in two years....why is turning 30 so dang hard?

Turning 30 is not hard. Its lovely. 30 is young , its a great age enjoy it !

Its 40 Im dreading ! and its looming closer and closer
              Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                Turning 30 is not hard. Its lovely. 30 is young , its a great age enjoy it !

Its 40 Im dreading ! and its looming closer and closer

You mean I'm NOT the only idiot here over 25????????...Oh thank God!
                LC
                sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Both of my brothers are in their 30s and I'm only 17. They say I make them feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                    LC
                    LOL !
                    Never mind over 25..please tell me there's someone over 30....errr make that 35 !
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                      LC
                      I'm 26, but sometimes don't act it
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

I'm 30 will turn 31 next month. Just goes to show you the range of this show and this ship.
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                          LOL !
                          Never mind over 25..please tell me there's someone over 30....errr make that 35 !
                          Well actually that would be me...but I'm not saying anything beyond 'over 35'
                          LC
                          sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

[On the Prometheus]
                            Vala, this is a military vessel.
                            I know darling, I've stolen it before.
                            Well, just try to be um...
                            My charming self?
                            A little less 'talk', a little more 'shut the hell up'.
                            *pout*

I just watched that bit.

Comment

I'll be 21 this year, and I dont wanna be, I wanted to stay 19 forever and ever. Cause in aus, 18 is the age for legal drinking, (gotta start the aussies young) and being on your P plates for driving is cool cause then you know the right boys to check out, he he he, the ones with the green plates, LOL. And am DEFINITELY not like my age, for my 20th birthday my brother gave me the best present - Season 1 and 2 box sets of (drum roll) Spongebob squarepants, lol. And I love them. And that morning when I turned 20 I was still sticking post it notes on my forehead (first a smily face like my coffee mug, then a house that I stuck over the top of him so he would have somewhere to live) ... No wonder I dont have a boy friend, lol.

And 30 is not old, sometimes I wish I could just wake up and be married with kids and a good, steady job, so I dont have to do all the getting there stuff because its wearing me out.

Loving everyones sigs lately, anyone feel like making me one? I dont have any tallent and my Johnny Knoxville one is getting old, lol.

Ohhhhh and another good eppy, Avalon Part 1 - I mean straight into it with all the Vala/Danny goodness.

Spoiler:
                              Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

I'm watching Beachead. Poor Danny when he realises that Vala never made it back *hugs Danny*

Comment

Working...
                                X