Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
    Video request..... Someone need to use this song for a D/V video. It is so romantically sexy.

Edit: ok I have to suggest it too....... that song for a John/Aeryn Video.
    I AGREE. I LOVE THAT SONG.

Oh and I'm sure you guys have seen NCIS? Some of you? No?
    WELL CLAUDIA'S GONNA BE ON IT.

http://bit.ly/9WlsQW
    Sorry, I'm really excited...

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post

*grabs Zoe's hands and dancing around*
      Girl this is such great news.
      Thanks for the link. here is one of the spoiler pics from the episode.....
      Spoiler:
      Tattoos.... She looks so great. Biker chick.

Now I have to start an NCIS marathon to get to the season she is going to be in. I have Season 1 on DVD. How many are there? hehe.. I bet lots....

Edit:
      *Spoilers* Found another link for info ... here
      Last edited by SundaySusans; 21 April 2010, 08:23 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by Toomi

Comment

My mom watches it... I will go tell her...

but when she gets to the episode, she'll have forgotten, and she'll watch it, and then bang on my wall and tell me she has something to show me, and it will be paused on Claudia, and I'll be all "I told you before that she was in it. You say I don't listen" and she'll just say I never said it...

Comment

CAT!!!! you have the book.... read it soon. The series is wonderful and the books are too. Both are not the same. I like that the show is just loosely based on the books and it is fun the see the similarities as you read. Woohoo Richlan.
          Clearly I so have to read it, it is in the pile with another 20 or so books (I really should stop buying books)

There's a vid to Muse Undisclosed Desires for Richard/Kahlan that I adore. Also loving that Craig Horner is Australian!! So proud

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*grabs Zoe's hands and dancing around*
            Girl this is such great news.
            Thanks for the link. here is one of the spoiler pics from the episode.....
            Spoiler:
            Tattoos.... She looks so great. Biker chick.

Now I have to start an NCIS marathon to get to the season she is going to be in. I have Season 1 on DVD. How many are there? hehe.. I bet lots....

Edit:
            *Spoilers* Found another link for info ... here
            It's TOTALLY amazing, right? I'm so stoked! There's seven seasons so far. But season seven hasn't finished, obviously.

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
            My mom watches it... I will go tell her...

but when she gets to the episode, she'll have forgotten, and she'll watch it, and then bang on my wall and tell me she has something to show me, and it will be paused on Claudia, and I'll be all "I told you before that she was in it. You say I don't listen" and she'll just say I never said it...
            Awww...

Oooh! Watch it. It's a really good show.

Comment

Okay guys, I'm out for the night. If I don't leave, I'm going to keep being distracted, and I REALLY want to get another couple of pages written tonight...

So ciao. I'll be around tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                Clearly I so have to read it, it is in the pile with another 20 or so books (I really should stop buying books)

There's a vid to Muse Undisclosed Desires for Richard/Kahlan that I adore. Also loving that Craig Horner is Australian!! So proud
                This one? Undisclosed Desires/Richland. Watching now. Don't you love the Blood rage in the video.... So hauntingly powerful.

Craig's chest..... no more needs to be said. Right?

Edit: Kelly.... who is going to translate? oh nos. hehe. I'll save up any question for when you return rested and pages of fic behind you. Good writing to you honey. Then sweet dreams.

Another Edit: Found the pic of Criag... in spoilers for size and hottness.
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by SundaySusans; 21 April 2010, 08:36 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by Toomi

Comment

Repo! The Genetic Opera is awesomeness!! I've got an extra copy anybody wants it?

You know all those lovely pairing names there are out there, well I got curious about the names in the Pirates of the Caribbean fanfiction (I don't do POTC forums anymore because of the big troll issue in RT.com) and so here is a list of the ones I found:
                  Spoiler:
                  Willabeth - Will/Elizabeth
                  Sparrabeth - Jack/Elizabeth
                  Norribeth - Norrington/Elizabeth
                  Turrow - Jack/Will
                  Sparrington - Jack/Norrington
                  Willington - Will/Norrington
                  Gillington - Gillete/Norrington
                  Barbossabeth - Barbossa/Elizabeth
                  Beckabeth - Beckett/Elizabeth
                  Beckington - Beckett/Norrington
                  Speckett - Jack/Beckett
                  Sparrowsa or Sparbossa- Jack/Barbossa
                  Turrowdalma - Jack/Will/Tia Dalma
                  Moog - Pintel/Ragetti

And now back to D/V, YT is acting up again so I'll try to watch the vids later
                  Last edited by yessika; 21 April 2010, 08:35 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

This one? Undisclosed Desires/Richland. Watching now. Don't you love the Blood rage in the video.... So hauntingly powerful.

Craig's chest..... no more needs to be said. Right?
                    Yeah blood rage is awesome, and really why do you think I watch the show? For the storylines.......

Here's an awesome AU vid that Gab did awhile ago that I love

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                      Yeah blood rage is awesome, and really why do you think I watch the show? For the storylines.......

Here's an awesome AU vid that Gab did awhile ago that I love

Craig.... Yes.... good reason.

Watched the video and it is PERFECT. Amazing song and lyrics for the story, flawless transitions and editing, and it grabs the watcher emotionally. Yes, PERFECT. Here is the description listed for those that watch here with the embedded video.

"Note: This is a major AU in which Daniel and Vala meet while he's undercover in the Ori galaxy, gathering intel for the SGC. She has lived in Ver Isca her whole life but has never been a devout believer. When her position in the underground puts her life in danger, Daniel abandons his cover to save her and together they start a new life. " Milena_D (Gab)
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                        You win at life, bb... At life *right click frelling save*
                        I have my moments

Possibly. Though I think most of it is either crack, or OT... or both.
                        And this is a bad thing?

Merlin is the awesome. I particularly love how in the last season, they had Arthur take his shirt off. A lot.
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post

Merlin is the awesome. I particularly love how in the last season, they had Arthur take his shirt off. A lot.
                          OH that was such fan service!! Loved it

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

hopefully the sound works as a few pages ago I noticed it didnt.
                            Spoiler:

edit-ok wrong vid, it was the other one that was muted, not this one.
                            oh well.
                            Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 22 April 2010, 03:37 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

forget my last post, it was the wrong vid I posted anyway, this one is fine.
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post

Oooh! I love NCIS! Looking forward to seeing Claudia!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X