Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxum
    So what do you think? Friday's the last episode for Daniel/Vala. Do you think there will be any intimacy between them (hug, tears, kiss, etc.)?

My guess is: Nothing too intimate because they're going to want to bring her back (I hope). If they show too much in Friday's episode, it will hurt the aniticpation of her return. I only hope that they do something between them before she leaves, and not just sweep her under the rug. That would upset me.
    That and also...Lexa will be there...lol. just kidding

I think there will be a soft kiss but just a goodbye's kiss. nothing more.
    and i already miss Vala so bad *CRY*

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

I think there will be a soft kiss but just a goodbye's kiss. nothing more.
      and i already miss Vala so bad *CRY*
      *Kalliope is looking for some Kleenex to give them to valaCB*

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        Thank you

Comment

Can I have one, too? *sniffle* I feel like we're losing another friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxum
            So what do you think? Friday's the last episode for Daniel/Vala. Do you think there will be any intimacy between them (hug, tears, kiss, etc.)?
            Well, we know from the spoilers in the 'TV Zone' Stargate Special that
            Spoiler:
            after Vala does whatever she does, there's a scene where Mitchell, Teal'c and Sam all gather around Daniel (who's in the infirmary...again) to try and cheer him up. *Three, two, one: "Awww..."* So, provided the scene hasn't ended up on the cutting room floor, whatever does or doesn't happen between Daniel and Vala before then, the story does acknowledge - and his friends recognise - his "loss."

Good.

Of course, the same spoilers seem to suggest the last we see of Vala, she's throwing her scarf over her shoulder and leaving through the Stargate, so there's some confusion as to how long-lived that "loss" might be.

My guess is: Nothing too intimate because they're going to want to bring her back (I hope).
            That's what I'm thinking, too. And much will depend, I think, on the capacity in which she might be back, as well (especially through the hypothetical/speculative/looking likely Season 10): Guest character, recurring character, regular character - the pacing is different for each one.

From what I can make of Lexa, she'd be cheering them on as wildly as we would.

Tucker

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
              Can I have one, too? *sniffle* I feel like we're losing another friend.
              *Kalliope hands a Kleenex to TracysTrails*

Comment

Nokwalish's analysis of Vala's character is perfect opportunity to give Joe Mallozzi & co. some ideas for future eps with Vala, if they see that we care about her character and want to explore her past/present/future as widely as possible, perhaps there's a chance for a really fascinating story here. Of course, it depends on Claudia's availability, but let's hope she is going to be available for more SG-1 episodes in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker Case

From what I can make of Lexa, she'd be cheering them on as wildly as we would.

Tucker
                  If you are right about Lexa I'll join her cheering

BRING BACK VALA!!!

Comment

Nokwalish's analysis of Vala's character is perfect opportunity to give Joe Mallozzi & co. some ideas for future eps with Vala, if they see that we care about her character and want to explore her past/present/future as widely as possible, perhaps there's a chance for a really fascinating story here. Of course, it depends on Claudia's availability, but let's hope she is going to be available for more SG-1 episodes in the future...
                    any idea? I think they have plene ideas for Vala but the most important thung to do is to show we care.
                    Daniel need Vala!

Comment

I've already ask Joe about Vala's former boyfriend (the one she mentioned she was engaged with), about Tok'ra who removed her symbiote and healed her, whether Daniel and Vala are ever going to admit that they really like and NEED each other...

Comment

I've already ask Joe about Vala's former boyfriend (the one she mentioned she was engaged with), about Tok'ra who removed her symbiote and healed her, whether Daniel and Vala are ever going to admit that they really like and NEED each other...
                        What was his answer?

Comment

I've asked it today and about her former boyfriend and Tok'ra two days ago, but I have no idea when Joe is going to be online and I can see that he's answering questions asked more than a week ago, so I guess it's gonna be a week or two when he'll probably answers mine.

Comment

If you are right about Lexa I'll join her cheering
                            Well, I don't know the woman, but there was this con last year where Lexa (who was truly "great with child" at the time) and Teryl Rothery joined Michael on stage during his Q&A session. Someone in the audience yelled out to Michael to show his appendix scar. Michael didn't want to. Lexa told him to go ahead. To which he repeated, "But I don't want to." To which she said, "Go ahead, show them." "But I don't want to." "But it's fine, go ahead and show them." "But I don't..." and so on and so on and so on, until Teryl got into the act, saying how she'd not only seen his scar, but touched it.

(Don't know if Michael ever did offer a peek, but it wasn't for lack of encouragement from the missus.)

They're all professionals here, she knows the difference between Michael and Daniel, she's level-headed and, mostly, she's a total geekoid fangirl who's as apt to fall for Daniel & Vala as anyone with two eyes, a heart and an ounce of imagination. I can easily picture her coaching him from the wings ("Come on, honey, you can do better than that.")

BRING BACK VALA!!!
                            The sooner the better, amen.

Tucker

Comment

It would be great if during Vala's absence (the shorter the better) Daniel met people who knew her in the past and don't want to kill her immediately, but have rather positive things to say about her

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker Case
                                Well, I don't know the woman, but there was this con last year where Lexa (who was truly "great with child" at the time) and Teryl Rothery joined Michael on stage during his Q&A session. Someone in the audience yelled out to Michael to show his appendix scar. Michael didn't want to. Lexa told him to go ahead. To which he repeated, "But I don't want to." To which she said, "Go ahead, show them." "But I don't want to." "But it's fine, go ahead and show them." "But I don't..." and so on and so on and so on, until Teryl got into the act, saying how she'd not only seen his scar, but touched it.

(Don't know if Michael ever did offer a peek, but it wasn't for lack of encouragement from the missus.)

They're all professionals here, she knows the difference between Michael and Daniel, she's level-headed and, mostly, she's a total geekoid fangirl who's as apt to fall for Daniel & Vala as anyone with two eyes, a heart and an ounce of imagination. I can easily picture her coaching him from the wings ("Come on, honey, you can do better than that.")

Tucker
                                nice story about the appendix scar..hehe
                                she is sound fun
                                and...indded bring baxk Vaaaaala
                                it's a great idea Kalliope but i dont think Daniel will ever find people who say positive things about her *sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                                X