• Show
Clear All

We're doing good, LKS! Yourself?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I've got all sorts of interesting scars. I've met up with the wrong end of pitchforks, golf clubs, etc
      Lessee... the lamp, bikes, barbwire, mesquite trees, cacti, rocks, a horse, cats, screwdrivers, nails, glass, a mini-fridge, doors, vacuum cleaners, rakes, shovels, weedwhacker, butcher knife, my sister, an inverter...

I'm not a lucky person XD

Originally posted by LKS358 View Post
      *comes out of lurkdom* hey 'cakes! how is everyone?
      Lurkdom is fun, though =P

I'm better, after my shower. About to be even better, 'cause I'll be giggling over all the wank on Fandom!secrets (OMG, there was an SG-1 one, today).... Yourself?

Comment

Fandom! secrets? What's that?
        sigpic

Comment

It's this comm on LJ that's reserved for posting anonymously things you feel you need to say, but would rather your friends didn't know

...For example, say you 'shipped.... Hammond/Vala (brain bleach, anyone?) and felt the need to see if there were like-minded people out there, but you aren't going to shout it to the heavens... You make a secret, submit it to F!S, and hilarity ensues in the comments XD

Seriously, it's like the highlight of my day... ESPECIALLY when I see one that I know is going to stir s*** up. Like there was one the other day that said
          (spoilered for possible visuals/squick material)
          Spoiler:
          "I don't like when girls join my fandom, because all they seem interested in is making two guys rub their d***s together"

Oh... my ...GOD, the fall out on that XD It was hilarious.

Fandom!Secrets

I haven't gone back far enough see what was going on when SG-1 was still going, but there's still a lot cropping up about SGA/U

Comment

That sounds hilarious!
            sigpic

Comment

Daniel: Vala! You told me this was supposed to be a costume party!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm doing fine, but I've been pretty busy. Stupid school.

I really feel the need to rewatch all the best fruitcake eps, but I just haven't had time.
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin

Comment

I might forego my rewatch of SGA for some good Fruitcake eps. Decisions, decisions.

So, what are you taking at school?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    That sounds hilarious!
                    Oh, it is. And SPN/Doctor Who secrets are the best... The comments XD... SPN has the best gifs EVER, and DW gets some of the best comebacks... The thread for the "If you don't believe the Doctor and Rose had sex, I don't think you're a real shipper" secret today was funny...

Originally posted by LKS358 View Post
                    I really feel the need to rewatch all the best fruitcake eps, but I just haven't had time.
                    I should get out my DVDs sometime, and rewatch as well...

...AFTER my fic is done, because I've a deadline to meet, and if I get sucked into SG-1 I'll never make it... (I'm determined to get it finished before the 25th)

And on a semi-related note, I think I found footage of Michael Shanks on the SPN set... IF it was him; haha, one of the few guest stars who gets to ride in the impala XD

Comment

Excuse me, Kelley? What about the SG-1 fic that you never finished because you got sucked into SPN? I realize your computer crashed, but still! We're waiting!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't stop with that one because my computer crashed, I stopped because the file is gone *hides*

Comment

Well, I know that. But, read what's posted on ff.net. Watch some DeVilish eps. Watch some of S6 for Jonas, and get to writing!!
                          sigpic

Comment

but... but... I have WtWDE to finish *wibble*

and if I get sucked into SG-1 again, my Dean, and Cas muses will shun me, and not let me write =P

Just like now that I've gotten sucked into SPN, my Doctor and Rose muses have abandoned me... And when I got sucked into DW, my Daniel, and Vala muses packed their bags...

Comment

Ok! Ok! But I do want you to continue your DeVilish fic AS SOON AS you post the last chapter to your SPN fic!

I do love you too, you know. Not just your fic!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think you're lying, and you're just using me as your fic whore =p (I kidXD *hugs*)

Dude, as soon as? You want me to write myself to death don't you? XD

Well, until then you could... y'know... read the SPN fic... to... pass the time... *whistles innocently*... It's not like I'm desperate for concrit or anything... (on writing style, not characterization...)

Comment

Working...
                                X