Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
    I woke up this morning and everything was white... That was at 7... It's almost 3 now, and it hasn't stopped snowing once.

Haha, December? Took ya a while =P

By the way, I keep meaning to ask... That pic of Cadman (?) kissing McKay.... What the hell episode was that from? 'Cause... y'know... I've seen them all, and I think I would remember that. Or is it just a well done manip?

Also... Because we're getting a Valentine's episode of Supernatural tonight (In which they meet Cupid... And Famine), it made me realize... We never got ANY holiday themed episodes of SG-1 or SGA

Can anyone imagine the field day Vala would have have with V-day?
    Vala would have a blast with Valentine's Day! I think Daniel would ultimately enjoy it as well! *waggles eyebrows*

That pic with Rodney and Laura (Cadman) did come from Duet. Apparently there is a deleted scene. The pic is from here on GW. My shippy heart so wishes they went that direction instead of McKatie or McKeller. It would have been great!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I got a bunch of them uploaded!
      sigpic

Comment

More D/V caps are always needed

Alas, I think I have lost my D/V art muse completely.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
          More D/V caps are always needed

Alas, I think I have lost my D/V art muse completely.
          Oh, I loved making Rach her Christmas present. I'm starting making some avis (not good at those yet) I'm just generally having fun!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I got a bunch of them uploaded!
            Spoiler:
            thank you for posting this pic!
            I dont know if anyone else has thought this..
            But everytime I see this episode and this particular scene, I just so want the camera to pan into the room...

Anyone else think that, or is it just me?

sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
              thank you for posting this pic!
              I dont know if anyone else has thought this..
              But everytime I see this episode and this particlular scene, I just so want the camera to pan into the room...

Anyone else think that, or is it just me?

I never thought of it, mostly because I don't know anything about the photography/filmography (what's the word?) of it.

Feel the love!
              sigpic

Comment

I see where you are coming from Ever,

What I meant was, without sounding shallow and jumping in the deep end, was, I wanted the shot to go into the room so we could See Daniel too! So, when the scene where Vala is coming out of his room is shown , There I am telling the camera ( in my mind) to go, just go into the room please! Specificly when she turns round and gives him a little wave before walking off.
                yes, I'm that weak. I know.

But I hope, we are allowed alittle bit of fun in our or rather my D/V mind. But in the end, I liked the way they did the scene.
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                  I see where you are coming from Ever,

What I meant was, without sounding shallow and jumping in the deep end, was, I wanted the shot to go into the room so we could See Daniel too! So, when the scene where Vala is coming out of his room is shown , There I am telling the camera ( in my mind) to go, just go into the room please! Specificly when she turns round and gives him a little wave before walking off.
                  yes, I'm that weak. I know.

But I hope, we are allowed alittle bit of fun in our or rather my D/V mind. But in the end, I liked the way they did the scene.
                  Oh, that scene! Totally agree. I thought you were talking about the pic where Vala was undoing Daniel's belt. I'd have loved to see his hair all mussed as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

yep that's the scene I was on about, it wouldnt have taken a minute to go in the room or kind of follow Vala out of Daniel's room. Talking of belt's, Vala didnt even wait to do her's up before she left the room.
                    And yes, it would have been lovely to see Daniel's hair messed up too!
                    Still, I got that visual already in my mind..
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

I would have just loved to see the look on his face after what I'm assuming to be years (since Daniel is obviously against casual sex) of sexual frustration has finally been relieved. We got to see him with all of his walls down finally (the "You better not be messing with me" line & look) though, which was nice.

SO I was in the bookstore today and happened upon the latest SG1 novel. Anyone else annoyed that they haven't started writing about season 10 stuff? Maybe it's just cause I want to see more with the current team and am a fruitcake.
                      sigpic
                      Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                      My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

*sigh* Just had to give a visual representation of Daniel without walls. Best. Look. Ever.
                        sigpic
                        Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                        My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                          http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/MarieWynn/normal_sg1_1020_456.jpg

*sigh* Just had to give a visual representation of Daniel without walls. Best. Look. Ever.
                          God , Yeah, it is isn't it? It's so nice to see him without the frown or pressure, worry, work etc. Just him being happy
                          Thanks for posting the pic!
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

It was wonderful seeing Daniel happy. I think it is very significant that we see him laugh more during Unending than any other time in the series.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post

SO I was in the bookstore today and happened upon the latest SG1 novel. Anyone else annoyed that they haven't started writing about season 10 stuff? Maybe it's just cause I want to see more with the current team and am a fruitcake.
                              Actually Marie, there is one...it's called "Roswell"...and I highly recommend it.
                              It's got all 6 characters, it's very funny, pretty accurately IC and even has little bits for all the shippers...that includes a bit of C/V for those who can't get past the Farscape thing.

Personally I'd love to write for this publisher...and I've sorta got one plotline that would work but don't dare let myself get involved with it until I finish 'Best'...btw did you ever decide if it was too 'fluffy' for you?
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I so wish there was a bookstore near here that sold the books. And I don't have a credit card to order them. *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X