X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dropping off a pic...

Comment

Hi everybody, i hope everybody is ok.

I made a new music video, it's special, it's a sort of trailer, centred of love in stargate : Daniel/Vala Sam jack and Teyla and John, i hope you will like

this is the link :

http://files.filefront.com/Origin+of.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Welcome back Anjirika!!
        Thanks DJgirl!

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
        Stef - thought it was awesome, left you a review on FF.net. Vignettes sounds like a cool idea, I'm hoping that you'll write Jack's reaction too.
        ?? Can someone point me to a link of this lovely story of Steff's.....?
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post

I made a new music video, it's special, it's a sort of trailer, centred of love in stargate : Daniel/Vala Sam jack and Teyla and John, i hope you will like

this is the link :

What is the song playing in that? It's pretty sweet. Also, awesome job! I wanted to put together some music videos myself but have never had the time to do it..

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
            Thanks DJgirl!

?? Can someone point me to a link of this lovely story of Steff's.....?
            Here's the link....either LJ OR FF.net

Hope you like

Off to watch your vid now, sydney

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

this is the link :

Oh, wow, that was FANTASTIC! I've honestly never seen a D/V (or J/T, J/S) video like that before! You did a great job creating tension leading up the the big parts of each section. I also liked how you cut them all together at the end I'm not a huge S/J or J/T shipper, but you kept my eyes glued to the screen during those section, and that's no small feat. Again, great job!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

this is the link :

HOLY HANNAH!!!!!!!!!! That was AMAZING. *floored* I just got done watching it twice. I will be watching this one over and over and over. I even enjoyed the J/T part and I am not a shipper of them, so that has to tell you how much I liked it

Very well done Green for you!!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Ok so quick Comic-Con update before dinner. I wasn't able to go to the panel, but I did see Amanda at the Sanctuary booth which was right next to ours, and because our booth was so close to hers I was able to get a signed Sanctuary picture and t-shirt yay. I also saw Teryl Rothery at the Babylon 5 booth that was across from the Sanctuary one, and Cliff Simon on the streets of San Diego alone for some reason lol.

Also saw Gene Simmons in the elevator of my hotel and he said good morning to me! :O and I saw Lucy Lawless too.

Comment

You know, why can't some people grow up? Just because you have anonymity doesn't mean you should act like a jerk. Someone posted a rude comment in our DV moments thread. Trust me, I gave him/her red for that.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      You know, why can't some people grow up? Just because you have anonymity doesn't mean you should act like a jerk. Someone posted a rude comment in our DV moments thread. Trust me, I gave him/her red for that.

-Stef
                      Maybe that is one of the one dude's many screen names. It is sad that people have fun doing stuff like that. Makes you wonder about them....
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Okay, so after much struggle and turmoil, I have finally finished chapter two of "It Happened One Night." I've posted it in two different places, you can post anonymously in both if you don't have accounts in either. Each location also has a copy of chapter 1.

-Stef
                        Wonderful, wonderful job, Stef!! Can't say enough good things!

Thanks The next chapters are going to be tricky. I'm thinking of doing little vignettes for certain stages in her pregnancy, hopefully they'll illustrate a nice progression in their relationship. First though, I need to let Teal'c, Mitchell, and Landry in on the good news.

-Stef
                        I was quite prepared to beg for more chapters, but it looks like your little wheels are turning. Ooh, how to tell the boys Can't wait to see it!

This was really, really good, Sydney! I couldn't quite see some of the D/V moments matching the music at first but the beat of the music matched a lot of J/T sparring sessions and the music started to grow on me. And it picked up in J/S and then it was all cut beautifully in the end. I'm not explaining myself very well, but bottom line is...I really liked it!!

Great job, all you creative geniuses out there, keep it up!

~Erin

Comment

Was at university today and suddenly my lecturer said "Memento Mori" getting me instantly thinking of SG1 and D/V. Somewhat sad I know I'm clearly obsessed.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

this is the link :

Fantasic vid!

-Stef
                            I thought we'd got rid of the trolls I wouldn't even bother giving them red. No feeding the trolls and all that. And it seems like such a waste of time.
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

thanks you, it's very important to me that you like my video.

The music is ES POSTHUMUS, POMPEII;

Comment

Here's the link....either LJ OR FF.net

Hope you like

Off to watch your vid now, sydney

-Stef
                                Thank you!. FF.net is my poison of choice and I've left you two reviews.

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                                Was at university today and suddenly my lecturer said "Memento Mori" getting me instantly thinking of SG1 and D/V. Somewhat sad I know I'm clearly obsessed.
                                ^_^ How awesome...........
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X